P&B Out of the Loop

Does anyone know where I can find the thread where we were discussing damaged seats are Rugby Park after a Celtic match, and one of the Celtic fans blamed it on a "surge" of supporters moving forward en masse as Celtic scored?

"Surge" discussion starts here orchestrated by......Magee!

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/169639-is-there-fans-of-spl-clubs-you-dont-actually-mind/?p=6041217

I'm disgusted to see that the Kumquat Bus Stop quota is almost down to a tenth of its pre-Sturgeon value.

The fact that you get many times more hits for 'monkey jism spatula' just tells you all you need to know about this SNP government, frankly.

I'm sure there was a thread last season called "Who do you think will go down?". Loads of people replied saying things along the lines of "Killie, and I think they'll struggle to get back up"

Pretty sure it started well before that. It was similar circumstances though.