P&B Out of the Loop

When I think of Dave I imagine him as Sam from game of thrones. Happy, jolly, fellow but get wide and he will come at you...and then apologise for it.

main-thumb-t-1367800-200-noctrqpfdhianqm

Unfamiliar with the show, but that's one handsome laddie :wub:

Were Big Fat Tabby and Grimbo separated at birth?

Everything's possible in this, the most implausible of all possible worlds. He just pointed out to me that he's odds-on for this year's Shite Poster award, so I take it that we get to share?

Seeing as how everyone's meeting up with the guy at the moment, I can reveal that I've been sending him relief parcels since his house burned down :ph34r:

Unfamiliar with the show, but that's one handsome laddie :wub:

Everything's possible in this, the most implausible of all possible worlds. He just pointed out to me that he's odds-on for this year's Shite Poster award, so I take it that we get to share?

Seeing as how everyone's meeting up with the guy at the moment, I can reveal that I've been sending him relief parcels since his house burned down :ph34r:

Missed opportunity to sign off your post, IMO.

On another matter, why did mattydfc eventually get banned?

Because he's a mink.
But how do they know this?
There was some discussion about biscuits in GN a couple of months ago and RG posted a photo of him holding a custard cream or something. His hands and fingernails were filthy. His personal hygiene levels leave a lot to be desired, let me tell you.

I missed all this :lol: I posted a photo of my hands during my lunch break, obviously due to my job they were dirty, and this is now turned into DirtyGuy patter

You're disguising the truth there a fair bit. We know you're a grease monkey and we understand your hands would be a bit dirty, you had fingernails the length a 21 year old girl would be proud of and they were engrained with dirt.

It was disgusting, you were rightly pulled up for it.