P&B Out of the Loop

Did ICTChris ever say why he is a very bad person?

He's an attention-seeking chunt. Wouldn't surprise me at all if he's kidding on, the utter b*****d.

Do we have a 'Worst Thing You've Ever Done' thread? His would probably be passing through traffic lights at amber, the secretly-decent arsehole.

He's an attention-seeking chunt. Wouldn't surprise me at all if he's kidding on, the utter b*****d.

Do we have a 'Worst Thing You've Ever Done' thread? His would probably be passing through traffic lights at amber, the secretly-decent arsehole.

Big Dave on the offensive the last few days, much more aggressive than your usual jolly giant posting style. It's much funnier, keep it up.

I don't think he ever admitted to or told us exactly what he had done. Do you have any evidence to the contrary? Are you his wife?

I said 'I think'.

I am not making it up that I think that.

It was the vibe/posts at the time (this time last year was it?)

I said 'I think'. I am not making it up that I think that. It was the vibe/posts at the time (this time last year was it?)

Pedant alert, you didn't use that exact phrase. You actually said "He cheated on the wife as far as I mind."

I'd agree with your interpretation of his posts. I think we all assumed he'd been up to something but I guess we'll never know for sure.

Big Dave on the offensive the last few days, much more aggressive than your usual jolly giant posting style. It's much funnier, keep it up.

More than happy to verbally abuse anyone who needs a veiled compliment :lol:

When I think of Dave I imagine him as Sam from game of thrones. Happy, jolly, fellow but get wide and he will come at you...and then apologise for it.

main-thumb-t-1367800-200-noctrqpfdhianqm

He's the leader of the magnificent "1000 strong Spartan army".....

FTFY Tammy.

Grimbo

Eta have you signed up for the Sponsored walk Walk yet? I was thinking we could sneak a wee cheeky 1/2 in the City club (your round) together.