P&B Out of the Loop

Just noticed that mattydfc has been banned for saying something about children and Harvey Price, does anyone have a link to these?

I think it was deleted. It was pretty mild, something about laughing whenever he saw a picture of Katie and Harvey together. Some walloper reported it, got suspended for a week or so, then repeated the same line word for word. I think he was just getting bored with P+B.

I think it was deleted. It was pretty mild, something about laughing whenever he saw a picture of Katie and Harvey together. Some walloper reported it, got suspended for a week or so, then repeated the same line word for word. I think he was just getting bored with P+B.

You can usually tell. That definitely seemed to be the case with Supras and Reynard. Suicide by banhammer.

Just stop logging in, FFS :huh:

A lot worse has been said on here, I suspect it was one mod on a power trip.

Good lad (you, not matty). Cheers.

• 4 weeks later...

There were some pics of Donnie's bloody jeans after he claimed his Dad got battered. Personally, I put it down to an ill-fitted sanitary towel.

Yip i personally witnessed it. It got a bit boring after a while. There were 6 Rangers fans and around 10-15 Dundee present. Only a few got involved though, I actually thought it was a woman trying to split it up but it may have been DonnieDarko. Grown men going into the club bar asking for ice wrapped in tea towels is a bit of a minter too.