What do you look like P&Bers?

sjc

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I didn't look about 6 years younger than I actually am, I'd show you all what a devilishly handsome guy I am. Relatively speaking of course.

Ohh and in sure I see sjc wandering about all the time. :lol:

I've always been intrigued to see what RandomGuy looks like. Finally that moment has arrived. Fairly sure I recognise your face. Beautiful.

I thought I knew who RandomGuy was but alas, I do not. Never seen him at a Saints match in my life, considering there aren't many of us that's some achievement.

RandomGuy, do you sit at the very top row of the lower 'tier' in the East Stand (or at least used to)?

If the answer is no then you have an impersonator.

I'm fairly sure I know who radford is from seeing him at mcd. Which is a bit creepy.

Has anyone every seen that person in RG's picture at a game? Thought not.

Just to clarify i sit in the very front row of the East stand, near the halfway line. Have done for the past 5/6 years. Me and my dad are the ones who rage quite a lot.

We used to be members of the Dunkeld Road saints club before it shut aswell, and used that bus for every away game except Dundee.

I do look different as my hairs darker and far more wild on a game day. If Ghostie sees this thread he'll possibly recognise me/should recognise me.

Nobody looks how I expected them too... :lol:

Aye, we should've started with another, "what do you imagine other P&Bers look like?" thread.

Everyone looks disturbingly normal. It's like when they finally catch a notorious serial killer and they look like the bloke from the fish counter at Tesco.

Just to clarify i sit in the very front row of the East stand, near the halfway line. Have done for the past 5/6 years. Me and my dad are the ones who rage quite a lot.

We used to be members of the Dunkeld Road saints club before it shut aswell, and used that bus for every away game except Dundee.

I do look different as my hairs darker and far more wild on a game day. If Ghostie sees this thread he'll possibly recognise me/should recognise me.

This is disappointing if true.

We once moved as you were scaring my children.

Archived