Diddy Team Complex

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are Stranraer crowd wanking here? Fucking Stranraer?!?!

It was quite funny when the two photos that were produced were 75% of the away end allocation whereupon Hawk, an Ayr fan, turned up with the quote "obviously the other away end" - completely oblivious to the fact that's where the Ayr fans were during the game on Saturday. I don't blame him for not turning up though - Roberts would have that effect on me as well!

Are Stranraer crowd wanking here? Fucking Stranraer?!?!

To be fair a full three-quarters of their fanbase has surfaced on this site in the past week, so they're doing well on that front; at least until the traditional domination kicks in and they slither back off the site.

Basically after our usual sticky start we have been the masters of all we have surveyed. I would imagine we will win this league by 12 to 15 points. Our small squad may prevent that happening if we hit fixture congestion like we did last year but certainly best xi versus best xi we are miles ahead of any team in the league (Forfar are close). Its unbelievable Aitken achieves that with the smallest budget.

Basically after our usual sticky start we have been the masters of all we have surveyed. I would imagine we will win this league by 12 to 15 points. Our small squad may prevent that happening if we hit fixture congestion like we did last year but certainly best xi versus best xi we are miles ahead of any team in the league (Forfar are close). Its unbelievable Aitken achieves that with the smallest budget.

As with Brechin , our 2 clubs' cup runs might be our undoing ! ;)

Stranraer are certainly the best team that have visited station park in the leAgue.

Its unbelievable Aitken achieves that with the smallest budget.

Oh absolutely. Gutted for you then, that Aitken has already been whoring himself out for a full-time job over the last year; after that you'll be back to scrambling for relevance in front of 150 home fans as is usual. Truly an occasion to get the champagne out for. If you're no-marks I guess.

Oh absolutely. Gutted for you then, that Aitken has already been whoring himself out for a full-time job over the last year; after that you'll be back to scrambling for relevance in front of 150 home fans as is usual. Truly an occasion to get the champagne out for. If you're no-marks I guess.

News is that Stranraers cut of Sky cup game will be in the region of 85k.Morton's chairman Mr Rae would have to sell a lot of sweeties from his factory to make that amount.which has just made me realise Morton fc are run with sweetie money.

It "just" made you realise that, because you're clearly simple tbh.

Still, not that your cut of TV money will actually stop your manager walking over hot coals to the first full-time post awaiting his attention, including Morton and Dunfermline with their already shoogly-peg management team. Though it might tide you over a few years spent in the Lowland Leagues with 90 folk watching your games in the near future, so at least its going to a genuine good cause.

Archived