I know what the reaction will be but f**k you all

YAMANO_3_MAN_FAL0012017395062C86_23_740x.thumb.jpg.570d1b145a1dd0ae09e78cb9c90e0cf0.jpg

FM5_1800x1800.thumb.jpg.0cfcc175f0c9bf2de3c38a7c0d28cff3.jpgFlower Mountains are a work of art, cork insoles, decent upper materials, the soles are a bit heavy compared to Karhu but they are miles ahead of the likes of Adidas.

Karhu, Hoff, Flower Mountain are absolutely miles ahead of shite like gazelles, sambas or any of the rehashed city series glued tae f**k shite from Adidas. 

3 hours ago, tree house tam said:

YAMANO_3_MAN_FAL0012017395062C86_23_740x.thumb.jpg.570d1b145a1dd0ae09e78cb9c90e0cf0.jpg

FM5_1800x1800.thumb.jpg.0cfcc175f0c9bf2de3c38a7c0d28cff3.jpgFlower Mountains are a work of art, cork insoles, decent upper materials, the soles are a bit heavy compared to Karhu but they are miles ahead of the likes of Adidas.

Karhu, Hoff, Flower Mountain are absolutely miles ahead of shite like gazelles, sambas or any of the rehashed city series glued tae f**k shite from Adidas. 

Modern art?

I like the bottom pair but they look like they're trying to recreate Karhu. I've never heard of them but they are nice. 

I've been trying to get an in with Karhu for a while and it's got to the stage where it's becoming pointless. Much like many of my empire dreams.

5 hours ago, tree house tam said:

They're pretty cool. I prefer the botton pair.

You're right about Adidas. The last couple of pairs that I've bought have been really shite quality.

4 hours ago, Derry Alli said:

I like the bottom pair but they look like they're trying to recreate Karhu. I've never heard of them but they are nice. 

On 14/02/2022 at 11:28, tree house tam said:

Anyone got any flower mountain? I picked up a pair, comfy as f**k and a work of art. One of my sons has been ribbing me saying they look a bit feminine but f**k that wee c**t, classless half Dundonian p***k.

I was on about them on here ages ago, got two pairs now and they're pretty decent. Starting to realise I need to get rid of some trainers, got far too many sitting not getting worn.

3 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

I was on about them on here ages ago, got two pairs now and they're pretty decent. Starting to realise I need to get rid of some trainers, got far too many sitting not getting worn.

I've started falling out of love with the trainers (and many other things) but I've spent the afternoon back looking about. £165 for a first pair would be a bit steep for me, personally. Definitely keeping an eye n them though. You've got decent taste, Tamberto. 

Edited by Derry Alli

9 hours ago, Don Diego De la Vega said:

This thread had had me looking at Hoff a lot, I’ll bite the bullet soon enough no doubt 

Comfiest trainers I’ve ever worn, with the memory foam insoles. Need to go a size up though. 

On 16/07/2023 at 22:01, MONKMAN said:

Comfiest trainers I’ve ever worn, with the memory foam insoles. Need to go a size up though. 

Just gave In to the inner voice and ordered a pair of Hoff Copenhagen, a little bit more muted than some of the colours (Bristol and Biarritz were tempting) and then remembered your comment of sizing up 🙈

IMG_4153.webp

Edited by Don Diego De la Vega

14 minutes ago, Derry Alli said:

Literally..

4522916731_pr1.thumb.jpg.0ee643da3aef368dd79e5cee9eeefd88.jpg

ordered these Sunday afternoon. :lol:

They'll stand you in good stead going to feed they ducks in the pond.

Will stop you from a bad fall & needing that hip replaced.

2 minutes ago, MONKMAN said:

A full size up, as I don't think they do half sizes.  Think this has put me in the mood to do a bit of shopping today.

Well if you're usually a size 10 hold off for a bit as ibe my eye on a couple 11's but can't complete until I get to my card.