The worst poster on P&B?

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Sorry

15503ed84870f589561634e2b9b1dbe9.jpg

Oh don't apologise, I'll be exactly the same when Dundee win the Scottish Cup. Unfortunately I won't be able to type by then due to arthritic fingers but hopefully mind control of keyboards will have been invented by then.

4 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Walk down Princes Street in Edinburgh or Union Street in Aberdeen and compare it to walking down Buchanan Street.

Night and day stuff, might be biased here but I find Glaswegians on the whole to be sound friendly people, a lot of snobbery in Edinburgh and Aberdeen for me.

I walked down Princes Street and Buchanan street this week. 

What am I supposed to have noticed about these two generic commercial zones?

Aberdeen is fucking depressing it's no wonder they're all weird with shite accents. Dundee is the tinkiest of the 4 but full of teckle c***s and has nice areas. Edinburgh very snobby people but lovely looking, Leith seems sound. Glasgow, good all round, good c***s, mon the weegies.

Aberdeen is fucking depressing it's no wonder they're all weird with shite accents. Dundee is the tinkiest of the 4 but full of teckle c***s and has nice areas. Edinburgh very snobby people but lovely looking, Leith seems sound. Glasgow, good all round, good c***s, mon the weegies.

Leith is far from sound, a void cesspit full of heroin addicts and homeless people. Shit houses and that estate at Easter Road [emoji23]

Leith is far from sound, a void cesspit full of heroin addicts and homeless people. Shit houses and that estate at Easter Road [emoji23]

On behalf of myself, TGIG and the artist formerly known as Billy Dynamite - f**k you!

Archived