The worst poster on P&B?

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, 8MileBU said:

Well at least your not crossing threads all butt-hurt about it.

The lad I responded to knows it's all in good jest, so the less said about your fake outrage here the better tbh.

Please never respond to me again, you shit-flinging, incest-approving weirdo.

Just now, 8MileBU said:

Must reply to everything...
I never made any incest approving comment! The incestuous comment was made by the bloke your desperately trying to white-knight! What a mess you've made of that.

Stupid c**t! emoji1.png

Excellent second attempt at this post.

Now try reading your own post again, and understand why it doesn't just have the meaning you think it does before you call anyone else a stupid c**t, you shit-flinging, incest-approving, jakie-kicking weirdo.

Leith is far from sound, a void cesspit full of heroin addicts and homeless people. Shit houses and that estate at Easter Road [emoji23]

Leith walk which has been gentrified to f**k is pretty darn nice.

Who's the worst poster, pointless arguments about what stuff is called, the millionth debate about Glasgow vs Edinburgh and Hibs winning the Scottish Cup. 

You'd be as well shutting down every other thread in P and B. This one has it all.

All we need is Booitsme7 to associate some words and its gold bound.

10 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Who's the worst poster, pointless arguments about what stuff is called, the millionth debate about Glasgow vs Edinburgh and Hibs winning the Scottish Cup. 

You'd be as well shutting down every other thread in P and B. This one has it all.

^^^Knows the score. Clearly sits down to wipe.

Archived