Question Time

Elixir

4 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

That cherry woman was very competent and articulate

tbf your local village idiot would come across as competent and articulate in Bognor Regis.

47 minutes ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

Jesus. Who let her on? 

ETA: Eagle, I mean. Margaret Curran is better. I don't take saying that lightly.

She's got an annoying whine making everything she says have the subtext of "You'd have to be a total fucking moron if you don't see what I'm saying is perfectly reasonable common sense." While patronising everyone. And being a bit thick.

P.S. Joanna Cherry, feisty, wid.

Edited by welshbairn

I quite like Jacob Rees-Mogg. There. I said it.

Angela Eagle continues to remind me of a woman who kidnapped her own daughter.

Joanna Cherry is articulate but her failure to be concise let Dimbers interrupt her pretty much every time she spoke and I'm sure a lot of people watching that will dismiss her as just being a windbag that doesn't know when to shut up and the message may be lost.

Dimber's tie -- 7/10.

Watched This Week after, and John Nicholson shouldn't be allowed out in public, despite his media experience. Came over sleazy and defensive, and the winking to Andrew Neil about how they both knew how the currency issue was getting worked out by a mutual acquaintance was cringe making.

Joanna Cherry is articulate but her failure to be concise let Dimbers interrupt her pretty much every time she spoke and I'm sure a lot of people watching that will dismiss her as just being a windbag that doesn't know when to shut up and the message may be lost.

Dimbleby doesn't need much of an excuse to interrupt an SNP panellist.
He should have been retired a few years back.