Dee Man

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

True.

But no where in the Christian Bible does it say to

kill all un belivers/

Unlike the Koran.

Back in the real world, the old testament is still part of christianity and it says you burn in hell for all eternity for being of a different religion or not being baptised / christened.

However the pope has recently come out and said that animals go to heaven.

The religion literally treats non believers and apostates as worse than animals.

Still, why let reality get in the way of your stupid need to pretend all 1.3 billion muslims are trying to kill you because the few thousand who actually are have made you cower in fear so much and your ego can't take it?

Think it's safe to say for his obsession and accusations that posters are 'pro-rape'. Idiot.

That's an unfair slur on Throbber's sock IMO. That sock causes no offense and brings nothing but pleasure. The same could hardly be said of Supras.

Nah. Maybe not a perma-ban but I think putting him on 'extended gardening leave' is definitely merited. Suggesting or accusing folk of being 'pro-rape' doesn't even work as bad patter.

I'd never describe myself as "pro-rape", it's really more of a hobby.

Aye you are both completely correct. I'm Australian so I must be a racist, so must my wife, daughter and son, and then there are the friends I've made over the last 6 years and my work colleagues. Racists every single one of us. The irony of people branding an entire nation as being racists is certainly not lost on this racist.

I was just engaging in the old stereotype, I know some of you aren't racist.

Back in the real world, the old testament is still part of christianity

Really?

So Christians musn't eat bacon or prawns of Beef stroganoff?

and it says you burn in hell for all eternity for being of a different religion or not being baptised / christened.

Really?

Where did Christ say that?

Really?

So Christians musn't eat bacon or prawns of Beef stroganoff?

Really?

Where did Christ say that?

The Old Testament quite clearly is part of Christianity , just because some take a laughable pick and mix approach(bible is infallible apart from when it isn't) doesn't make it not part of it.

The Old Testament quite clearly is part of Christianity ,

Christian theologians would disagree.

Which is why I can eat prawns and bacon and don't need to get my foreskin chopped off.

Christianity, the clue's in the name.

Archived