Islamic Hostage Taker In Sydney

Dee Man

If dillinger had said that Islam is ludicrous and its followers were eejits for believing in god then he wouldn't have been banned. The fact is that he purposefully attacked an entire religion with his vile beliefs. There's no point in you wringing your hands and pretending it's not fair and trying to make comparisons between things that are in no way so severe. He was banned because he's a vile bigot. Had anyone else expressed similar sentiments about any religion then they too would be banned. He might be your mate, but there's nothing to be gained in attempting to play the "yeah but what about what other people said" card. f**k him, the c**t.

He isn't my mate ,... :lol: I can't say I've ever conversed with him at any time to be honest, just merely asking a question that's all.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He was insinuating Muslims condone paedophilia, the same way some morons talk about Catholics. Both merit banning according to the forum rules imo.

And yet there's an astonishing number of Christians who can (and do) quote the old testament verbatim when it comes to justifying their own beliefs. Discrimination against homosexuals is just one examples. The old testament is the absolute word of God when it comes to stuff they agree with but the inconvenient bits can be dismissed.

I've yet to encounter a Christian who has the slightest problem with the tens of thousands of innocent muslims murdered during the 'War on Terror'. Both Bush and Blair stated they made the decision to go to war with Iraq after talking to God. Funny the big guy didn't think to bring up Rule 6 during those chats, huh?

Is that because the 10 Commandments have nothing to do with Christianity?

Oh dear. So "insinuating" Muslims condone paedophilia is bad but "insinuating" Christians condone murder is ok.
:lol:

If dillinger had said that Islam is ludicrous and its followers were eejits for believing in god then he wouldn't have been banned. The fact is that he purposefully attacked an entire religion with his vile beliefs.

So saying Islam's followers are eejits is not attacking all of Islam's followers.

Its a complement then.

So you are an eejit :)

This might be an unpopular, or even edgy opinion, but I'm an atheist. Religion is stupid, amirite?

The only point in religion that I can see is for folk who struggle with the thought that after they're dead it's lights out and wormfood time. I can understand people holding onto their faith in the hope that they're god will look after them in the afterlife but I can't imagine their Lord being overly happy with them bombing countries, chopping off people's heads or taking hostages in coffee shops in his name.

Oh dear. So "insinuating" Muslims condone paedophilia is bad but "insinuating" Christians condone murder is ok.
:lol:

I have encountered many, MANY Christians who support the invasion of Iraq. In the media. On online forums. In real life. So have you. But thanks for trying.

Old news now I think but haven't seen it mentioned.

Taxi firm Uber getting a worldwide slagging for bumping their prices up to $100 to get out of the area.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2014/12/15/uber-backtracks-after-jacking-up-prices-during-syndey-hostage-crisis/

Fantastic PR :lol: Mugs.

Please elaborate, Lofty.

There seems to be a twitter love in with the muslim community based on an Australian journalists encounter with a hijab wearing muslim lady. As an atheist i believe that going out of my way to sit beside someone who believes in flying donkeys ( all religions have their unproven events/ mutations/ miracles ) and that faith in the flying donkey is so strong that they base their moral choices on the message that came from that flying donkey, no, sit yourself donkey lover.

Old news now I think but haven't seen it mentioned.

Taxi firm Uber getting a worldwide slagging for bumping their prices up to $100 to get out of the area.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2014/12/15/uber-backtracks-after-jacking-up-prices-during-syndey-hostage-crisis/

Fantastic PR :lol: Mugs.

I clicked on that story on facebook earlier and now my cookies are giving me adverts for the company on my p&b homepage :huh:

Walking up to the tragic news that 2 hostages have been killed and 5 injured (2 seriously). Sounds like the gunman was a bit of a mentalist with a history of violence and "issues". He didn't even have the right flag.

Thoughts are with the victims and survivors.

Archived