Islamic Hostage Taker In Sydney

Dee Man

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Old testament.

The clue is in the name.

I'm sure you'd like to pretend it's called the torah but it clearly isn't.

The Torah is only 5 books. You probably mean the Tanakh, although I think some books are considered apocrypha by various versions of Christianity.

And this is how muslim refugee repay your country.Low Life Scum burn in hell.

Rip to Fallen heroes.

Fallen heroes? Do you have evidence they were heroic? How do you know they weren't screaming "Not me, not me, shoot that b*****d who just ordered the double cupped, venti, non-fat, no foam, no water, 6 pump, extra hot, chai tea latte.”

Can you be specific?

Australia is a beautiful country.He should have been blessed that Australia took him.However he chooses not to love the country.He was found guilty of sending threatening letters to australian soldiers family and was facing 40 charges of sexual assualt.He now kills two australiansThis is not the people you want living in your country is it?

Let me ask if he was a christian refugee do you think these same crimes would have been commited.I think not.

Of course not all are bad.But they are all open to radicalisation.Many may not be criminal but many have extremist views.

What about other Religious radicalisation?

Surely a fundamentalist Christian is equally as bad as a fundamentalist Muslim?

Let me ask if he was a christian refugee do you think these same crimes would have been commited.I think not.

Is it simply the idea of him being a refugee that bothers you? Because you'll find that Christians have committed many atrocities over the years and I can't imagine their victims gave a monkey's chuff whether or not their murderers were originally from round here.

Of course not all are bad.But they are all open to radicalisation.

Are they really? All of them? And you're basing this on...?

Many may not be criminal but many have extremist views.

How would you define "many"? As a percentage.

Australia is a beautiful country.He should have been blessed that Australia took him.However he chooses not to love the country.He was found guilty of sending threatening letters to australian soldiers family and was facing 40 charges of sexual assualt.He now kills two australiansThis is not the people you want living in your country is it?

What about Ivan Milat? He was born and raised in Australia and he wasn't a particularly nice man. Or a muslim for that matter.

I like that Zebadee seems to think a homicidal extremist could be convinced not to do it because of how beautiful Australia is.

The great thing about Australia is how every group of people to move there have been totally sound to the folk that were there before them. This mad cafe guy has absolutely no respect for the country's ancient history of peaceful cohabitation.

The great thing about Australia is how every group of people to move there have been totally sound to the folk that were there before them. This mad cafe guy has absolutely no respect for the country's ancient history of peaceful cohabitation.

We should just ship a fuckton of aborigines over here and call it evens tbh.

Archived