Islamic Hostage Taker In Sydney

Dee Man

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There seems to be a twitter love in with the muslim community based on an Australian journalists encounter with a hijab wearing muslim lady. As an atheist i believe that going out of my way to sit beside someone who believes in flying donkeys ( all religions have their unproven events/ mutations/ miracles ) and that faith in the flying donkey is so strong that they base their moral choices on the message that came from that flying donkey, no, sit yourself donkey lover.

Theres a talking donkey in the Bible, why focus on the muslim community?

I am shocked to find out there are coffee shops in Australia :o

Religious gun toting zealots, not so much...

Only been popular for the last year or two. Prior to that we just used to drink at the Waterhole.

Theres a talking donkey in the Bible, why focus on the muslim community?

The talking donkey is in the Old Testament though, isn't it? As Tom McB explained earlier in this thread, that part of the bible doesn't apply to Christians.

Criticising Islam, as with Christianity or any organised religion, is one thing, but below are some of Dillinger's gems from this thread;

"Islam is as dangerous in a man as rabies is to a dog."

"Jesus said, suffer little children to come onto me.

Not bring your children to me aged six so i can marry and rape them."

"And to be even clearer

Their God is Satan."

That is just vile, gratuitous bigotry, I don't know how anyone could defend it.

On another point, I wonder how picking one of the most violent criminals in American history as his username and avatar fits in with Dillinger's devout Christianity.

Criticising Islam, as with Christianity or any organised religion, is one thing, but below are some of Dillinger's gems from this thread;

"Islam is as dangerous in a man as rabies is to a dog."

"Jesus said, suffer little children to come onto me.

Not bring your children to me aged six so i can marry and rape them."

"And to be even clearer

Their God is Satan."

That is just vile, gratuitous bigotry, I don't know how anyone could defend it.

On another point, I wonder how picking one of the most violent criminals in American history as his username and avatar fits in with Dillinger's devout Christianity.

Are you after Supras old job? Have some respects he's not even cold yet!

Don't let Lofty see that, he hates muslims donkeys.

Don't let the facts get in the way of your childishness. Quote the bit in my post where i admit to hating donkeys, if you can't, then leave it to the grown ups to post on topics that you cannot grasp.

The talking donkey is in the Old Testament though, isn't it? As Tom McB explained earlier in this thread, that part of the bible doesn't apply to Christians.

Was it not an ass, that you're not supposed to covet if your neighbour's already in there? Or just your neighbour's arse, it's probably lost in translation from the Aramaic. Don't remember the talking donkey but if there was one I would consider worshipping it if it was cute and didn't talk too much.

Don't let the facts get in the way of your childishness. Quote the bit in my post where i admit to hating donkeys, if you can't, then leave it to the grown ups to post on topics that you cannot grasp.

You're right, Lofty. I have read the quote below several times and can categorically agree have you not once said you hate donkeys.

There seems to be a twitter love in with the muslim community based on an Australian journalists encounter with a hijab wearing muslim lady. As an atheist i believe that going out of my way to sit beside someone who believes in flying donkeys ( all religions have their unproven events/ mutations/ miracles ) and that faith in the flying donkey is so strong that they base their moral choices on the message that came from that flying donkey, no, sit yourself donkey lover.

You have also said that you won't sit beside someone on a bus because they believe in a certain religion, that makes you a bigot and a bit of a lunatic.

Archived