Islamic Hostage Taker In Sydney

Dee Man

I used to work with an Iranian engineer that was a practicing Muslim.......wasn't a radicalised terrorist though.

Last Saturday, I went hiking with a Muslim lad who immigrated with his family from Pakistan. Next time I see him, I'll tell him that he's open to radicalization as I don't think he realises this. He may be one of the many who have extremist views too.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The great thing about Australia is how every group of people to move there have been totally sound to the folk that were there before them. This mad cafe guy has absolutely no respect for the country's ancient history of peaceful cohabitation.

:lol:

I think you need to read up a bit more on Australia's history

Criticising Islam, as with Christianity or any organised religion, is one thing, but below are some of Dillinger's gems from this thread;

"Islam is as dangerous in a man as rabies is to a dog."

"Jesus said, suffer little children to come onto me.

Not bring your children to me aged six so i can marry and rape them."

"And to be even clearer

Their God is Satan."

That is just vile, gratuitous bigotry, I don't know how anyone could defend it.

On another point, I wonder how picking one of the most violent criminals in American history as his username and avatar fits in with Dillinger's devout Christianity.

Its good stuff considering the age of consent in Jesus time would have been about between 10 and 12..

And their God is the same God as his.

I like that Zebadee seems to think a homicidal extremist could be convinced not to do it because of how beautiful Australia is.

Smeaton would be fighting off daily attacks at Glasgow if that was the main criteria terrorists used to decide where they attack.

I was told he didn't actually do anything and it was the taxi driver and another guy who 'set about them'?

I still think the real hero of the piece was the guy who booted one of the terrorists in the baws so hard he broke his OWN leg.

Sadly, the target was alight at the time and unable to appreciate the full impact.

I still think the real hero of the piece was the guy who booted one of the terrorists in the baws so hard he broke his OWN leg.

Sadly, the target was alight at the time and unable to appreciate the full impact.

That was the taxi driver. He didn't break his leg though, he strained ligaments in his foot.

I thought it was Smeaton who'd booted the guy. So did he literally do nothing? If so, why did he get all the media attention over the folk who did?

All the media attention, but none of the praise and medals from the authority. The reason being that he mouthed off about what a hero he'd been to the first tabloid hack to show up and the rest as they say...

I thought it was Smeaton who'd booted the guy. So did he literally do nothing? If so, why did he get all the media attention over the folk who did?

I thought he punched him in the face when he was already trying to cope with being on fire. Seemed a bit unnecessary to me.

That will suffice for me.

Our CEO has just e-mailed all staff with a very Christiany Christmassy message, and that pisses me off a little. He's more than entitled to his view, and to celebrate Christmas however he wants to, but I do not want to go into work to receive patronising messages like this.

get it posted

Archived