P&B Dead Pool 2015

Spain

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's my entry in for the year.

I've added a few subtracted a couple, made sure that I had a couple that were on my wish list (you know who are).

Good Luck for 2015, I wish Ill Health and unhappiness to all your entries :)

That's my list sent. Only two survive the cull from a poor showing in 2014. Nae doubt those replaced will be dropping like flies now!

ETA: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand, BOLLOCKS! One of my newbies for 2015 gone already.

Spain, new list sent, with new sub added!

Following on from last years Moyes I'm going to end up around the Europa League places this year which isnt too bad but more is needed and thus the remaining members of my 2014 squad have all been fired and replaced with a fresh faced bunch of hopefuls in an attempt to see them all die.

So farewell to DP p***kteases Phil the Greek and George HW plus if Suge Knight can survive being shot in 2014 then I guess he'll be upping security in 2015.

A quick search of the 2014 lists shows that only 5 or so of my picks were not picked this year but thems the breaks in the cut throat world of death.

Yep. qos_75 and groaninjock both been sent a PM to send in a sub too now.

For f**k sake.

Luise Rainer was my star signing for the new season and my captain. She has only been in my team three days and she has thrown a seven already. At 104 you would have thought she could have held on for two more days.

Very disappointing.

For f**k sake.

Luise Rainer was my star signing for the new season and my captain. She has only been in my team three days and she has thrown a seven already. At 104 you would have thought she could have held on for two more days.

Very disappointing.

Damn it! She couldn't just have held on for two more days :thumbsdown

Got my picks in. I think I'll end up suffering from the curse of the new guy by virtue of me just picking loads of old people, but some of them should be unique. Good luck and ill health to everyone.

I did this last year for my first attempt, only 1 of the old buggers played the game (cheers Ian Paisley :thumsup2 ). I hope you have better success with it than I did. I've run a list this year and if I don't do better this year I can see a massive dummy spitting coming on. That's the list in now, can't wait to see everyone elses.

Final selections will be made once I finish work for the year @ 5pm

Some stalwarts will be staying on whilst others will be moving on (hopefully not to death after I cut them from my team!)

Had 4 hits + ended up top 10 for 2nd year in a row so may be difficult to make a repeat performance next year.

76 entries so far, less than 12 hours to the deadline.

My mailbox is clear, I'm off soon. Should be back tomorrow night but depends how long it'll take me to update if I'll manage to post the lists.

My mailbox is clear, I'm off soon. Should be back tomorrow night but depends how long it'll take me to update if I'll manage to post the lists.

You could do it like the transfer window and make an allowance for late entries nd give yourself time to get sorted. It's your game.

You could do it like the premiership top posters over a period of months so by the time you are halfway through no one gives a f**k.

Archived