P&B Dead Pool 2015

Spain

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Trying to firm up on my Hogmanay plans, and there's a good chance I'll be away and won't be back until the 2nd. Won't be leaving until the afternoon on Hogmanay though, so will have as much space in my inbox as possible, and as much of the stat analysis ready to roll. I'll let you all know in advance though if I'll be here 1st or 2nd for the list reveal.

Trying to firm up on my Hogmanay plans, and there's a good chance I'll be away and won't be back until the 2nd. Won't be leaving until the afternoon on Hogmanay though, so will have as much space in my inbox as possible, and as much of the stat analysis ready to roll. I'll let you all know in advance though if I'll be here 1st or 2nd for the list reveal.

Ok, have sent entry in tonight to ensure you get it. Enjoy Hogmanay!

My list is in. Kept with my core 6/7 that I've had since the very first dead pool on the reasoning that they have to pop their clogs eventually. Had two hits this year, so they've been replaced natch.

Wilko Johnson can take a big fat flying f**k to himself after his epic trolling. He's been ditched from the squad.

In it to win it, with 7 changes from last year's list (only 2 were forced through death).

After cutting my potential picks down to a shortlist of exactly 30, I'm more than expecting to watch the reserve squad croak like laryngitis-riddled frogs.

56 entries so far, only nearing half the total of last year. Expecting a rush at the death though (so to speak). Mailbox is clear and should have capacity though.

3 clear front-runners at the moment, with a worrying late rush for one celeb.

379 different picks at the moment, with 259 solos and 51 duos.

Archived