St Mirren Relegation Express

• Replies 909
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn’t bet against it, however, at least we are fighting for our lives something St. Mirren don’t appear to be doing.

Fair play to you guys & county. County have really turned it around & yet i didn't think Macintyre had it in him. To be fair i wasn't wowed by your new boss but he has brought in Pearson & McDonald & you have the luxury of being able to leave Sutton on the bench. How i would love to have him starting for us :(

We do still have a chance, win the next two games or its gone.

The train may derail yet, as unlikely as it is, if we beat County and 'Well along with Thistle and St. Johnstone doing us massive favours. I'm about as confident in this happening as I am about getting my hole tonight.

If/when we go down we deserve it, even after that god awful start of a season we had hope considering the other two were in a shambolic state as well. Fair does to them, County have improved massively and 'Well have invested wisely, we've looked just as poor as we did under the pensioner.

Looks like a very grim few years in the Championship indeed :(

The train may derail yet, as unlikely as it is, if we beat County and 'Well along with Thistle and St. Johnstone doing us massive favours. I'm about as confident in this happening as I am about getting my hole tonight.

If/when we go down we deserve it, even after that god awful start of a season we had hope considering the other two were in a shambolic state as well. Fair does to them, County have improved massively and 'Well have invested wisely, we've looked just as poor as we did under the pensioner.

FFS,,, you're in Dundee its a fucking certainty...

You must be one ugly, charmless b*****d if you're not confident of getting your hole in Dundee FFS. :lol:

In fact, even if this is the case, ugly and charmless shouldn't even be boundaries to getting your hole in Dundee...

You must be one ugly, charmless b*****d if you're not confident of getting your hole in Dundee FFS. :lol:

In fact, even if this is the case, ugly and charmless shouldn't even be boundaries to getting your hole in Dundee...

FFS,,, you're in Dundee its a fucking certainty...

Considering I'm staying in due to work tomorrow the only chances of me getting my hole are getting a prossie.

I'll leave that one hanging there.

Archived