• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah yeah yeah a lot of people don't like Rangers blah blah blah tell us something new Somers ........

It was the previous boards not us --- same backers, same people in the background pulling strings equals the same board ya (banned words)

Just not the same club, eh?

New chief exec Derek Llambias: "Not everything I do will be popular .. But it will be in Rangers' best interests"

Slight correction, it will be in Ashley's best interests.

Was Llambias boo'd or applauded? Several journalists on twitter giving differing opinions on his reception.

David Somers: "I was always going to answer it (Q) ... You're just not patient enough"

When you get to be chairman of Rangers you can do it your way, Somers tells shareholses

Heads Gone !!!

I'm surprised the TV deal doesn't include live coverage of the Rangers AGM

Was Llambias boo'd or applauded? Several journalists on twitter giving differing opinions on his reception.

Reminds me of a story Craig Brown once told about addressing the Castlemilk Clyde Supporters Club.

"Half the audience were booing, the other half were cheering. Unfortunately, they were cheering the ones who were booing".

Sometimes the saying 'no news is bad news' is simply not true, this is cringingly embarrassing for the Rangers fans, what an absolute joke of a club we have become, must be great viewing for you lot though.

Indeed. It's like watching a tv drama.

Sometimes the saying 'no news is bad news' is simply not true, this is cringingly embarrassing for the Rangers fans, what an absolute joke of a club we have become, must be great viewing for you lot though.

You'd think that.

And you'd be right!

There is a part of me that wishes it would end though - I'm starting to get fed up of the fact that Scottish football is connected to this absolute catastrofuck.

Archived