• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Beginning to think this whole thing was staged just to get a negative reaction.

Put the 'shareholders' in the away section, treating them as opposition, contempt and sarcasm dripping from every pore....c***s

I thought that earlier. It certainly looks like that was the intention.

Well Tedi,

The good news is that you'll never have to suffer the same humiliation again.

The company (but not the club, of course) will probably be de-listed by next year so that the ongoing humiliation can happen behind closed doors, with no questions asked, ever.

Always assuming that there's no liquidation in the interim.

There must come a time when you leave them to it. Are there no supporters who could start another club, FC UNITED did?

But, but, but, the titles! The history!

I thought that earlier. It certainly looks like that was the intention.

But what is the benefit to them in doing that?

I think Somers is clearly just an out and out bell-end. He's also stupid because he is antagonising a lot of people, a minority of whom are thick and dangerous.

They don't?

This is not an supporter's elected board, but a board that have bought their way in to the club.

Why would supporters of a football club get to vote in board members of a company?

Is that not the shareholders right?

But what is the benefit to them in doing that?

I think Somers is clearly just an out and out bell-end. He's also stupid because he is antagonising a lot of people, a minority of whom are thick and dangerous.

Long term view of squeezing out the smaller shareholders and having a complete stranglehold on the company? Delist it from the market, do everything with as much secrecy as possible, and rip every single penny possible away from it.

Only downside is the increased chances of the fan base walking away for good. If today is anything to go by, the spivs clearly believe that won't happen.

Is it a wise thing for a company to state, on public record, that they are deliberately going to break the terms of contracts?

I'm not sure they did state that they were going to.

They said that some had been renegotiated, and some had been told to stuff it and take them to court.

Not much of a difference in wording, but a world of difference in terms of action.

Archived