http://www.londonstockexchange.com/e.../12193551.html

The Company announces the results of the voting by poll on the resolutions put to its Annual General Meeting held at 10:30am on Tuesday 22 December 2014 at Ibrox Stadium, 150 Edmiston Drive, Glasgow G51 2XD.

Resolutions 1, 2, and 4-8 were successfully passed. Resolution 3 was not voted upon. Resolution 9 did not achieve sufficient votes to be passed.

The Board is disappointed that Resolution 9 was not passed as it limits its options for future funding.

What was resolution 9?

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.londonstockexchange.com/e.../12193551.html

The Company announces the results of the voting by poll on the resolutions put to its Annual General Meeting held at 10:30am on Tuesday 22 December 2014 at Ibrox Stadium, 150 Edmiston Drive, Glasgow G51 2XD.

Resolutions 1, 2, and 4-8 were successfully passed. Resolution 3 was not voted upon. Resolution 9 did not achieve sufficient votes to be passed.

The Board is disappointed that Resolution 9 was not passed as it limits its options for future funding.

Lying to the Stock Exchange again?

:lol:

Fucking hell. They need £8m to continue as a going concern as well. They look increasingly fucked.

It's a strange one. Looking at the numbers who have voted for and against, it's clear that some of the major shareholders must have been against this. It would be interesting to find out who.

As soon as I saw this picture I thought of the Father Ted episode where he got the Golden Cleric and went on to rant about all the other Priests that crossed him in the past.

:lol:

"BIZARRE IRREGULARITIES IN HIS ACCOUNTS"

Oh right.

So where the f**k are they getting £8.3 million from?

I'm wondering if it means that any new shares cannot be offered on the open market and will only be available to existing shareholders. That would make sense looking at the numbers against.

What is the value of the club at present

Its like if u have a house worth 1m

U cant keep getting loans sucured on it

If MA has 9% And SE has 29% how is MA calling the shots

The whole thing stinks

Hats of to the fans who are staying away . U would just be giving the crooks ur money

Authority to issue more shares.

This means they cannot go down the route of another Rights Issue/Open Offer to raise cash.

What does this mean then?

What options do they have of realising sufficient funds to continue?

These are genuine questions. I know nothing about finances at all.

What does this mean then? What options do they have of realising sufficient funds to continue? These are genuine questions. I know nothing about finances at all.

As if you don't know, resolution 8.

As if you don't know, resolution 8.

Doesn't help me Bennett.

I'm serious - I don't understand any of this stuff.

Is that to do with Ashley lending more money, but doing it against Ibrox or something? Genuinely clueless here and would welcome guidance.

Archived