• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking at the voting on resolution 9, a combined Laxey/Easdale vote would account for 99% of the 'no' votes? Was it them? If so, then why?

At 18p a share, for £8m King would get more than 30% of the shares and put him on course to take over completely. The board doesn't want him near Broke Park.

As soon as I saw this picture I thought of the Father Ted episode where he got the Golden Cleric and went on to rant about all the other Priests that crossed him in the past.

106f2ue.jpg

I seen that episode last night, :lol: ? might have been a few days ago ?, too busy celebrating. :guinness

The utter contempt shown by the board at the AGM is absolutely astounding, no shame what so ever at placing the blame elsewhere other than where it should be, the Rangers Inter BoD.

Way too late for the Rangers fans do anything now other than to kill off this incarnation and start over again to rid themselves of these out of touch shysters thinking they can fool the fans all of the time.

The Rangers fans have been played like a fiddle, a Stradivarius fiddle at that. They had their glory hunting attitude well fed and nurtured and have been blind sided by the conmen who only wanted to fill their pockets and the fans only have themselves to blame for being sucked in by all the rhetoric being peddled at once again becoming a dominant force in Scottish football.

Immense credit to Ally McCoist though. How sleekit to engineer your departure just before another fraught AGM, an absolute hosing from ra' Sellik in the cup, and a relegation playoff gubbing from an energised St Mirren, shit, I mean Motherwell side? Fair play to the Teflon-coated bawbag.

I think a better question is:

Why is it ine best interests of a business to have its chairman do all he can to alienate the entire customer base.

Somers is clearly TRYING to drive fans away.

Aye you'd think he'd be trying to get the fans buying tickets again. buying merch and corporate packes etc to make up some of the £8m shortfall - instead he goes out of his way to do the opposite.

Aye you'd think he'd be trying to get the fans buying tickets again. buying merch and corporate packes etc to make up some of the £8m shortfall - instead he goes out of his way to do the opposite.

What about that?

Going by accounts of the meeting, it really does sound as if he went out of his way to antagonize.

I'm imagining that's not the case and that instead, he just handled a difficult, stressful occasion in a spectacularly unskilful way.

Either way, it sounds like it was an extraordinary performance.

Archived