Glasgow City Centre Crash

1320Lichtie

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you mean in the UK or the USA?

Britain has some of the safest roads in the world. 2.9 fatalities per 100,000 people.

Sorry, I was reffing to the Miami crash and meant Miami specifically, it's like fucking Death Race 2000 here. Something like 2.5m of the 3.5m folks here are first generation immigrants and folks drive to the standards of their home countries. Which would be fine if they were Switzerland, Germany etc, but they're Cuba, Venezuela, Colombia, Haiti, where infrastructure doesn't generally extend to 10 lane highways and your car's probably an Alsatian with a saddle on it. Coupled to that, getting a license here means you take your test in a car park in a mall in Doral, and don't get above 15mph. I got about 5 minutes into the 20 and the examiner said I knew what I was doing, I'd passed, and to cut the test there and then. And even then, estimates reckon something like 1 in 5 drivers in Miami-Dade don't hold a driving license.

I think 'ignorance of the law' that many people could validly argue and 'low intelligence' are different things.

It's not relevant to this case but there must be some instances of folk with diminished intellectual capacity who cannot be held responsible for their actions.

In Texas they'd probably give them the electric chair.

Is it not warm enough in Texas?

I wonder if this cretin has even a shred of guilt playing on his mind. Seems like he couldn't care less about what has happened.

Seamus' Dad IMO

When asked the question on the phone or by tick box online;

Have you had an accident in the last 3years.......

His response was NO.

Sliding a bin lorry up the middle of central Glasgow killing 6 and injuring 15 and destroying families is such an easy thing to forget

If the courts don't do anything this time I totally despair and lose all faith and understanding in the legal system

His response was NO.

Sliding a bin lorry up the middle of central Glasgow killing 6 and injuring 15 and destroying families is such an easy thing to forget

If the courts don't do anything this time I totally despair and lose all faith and understanding in the legal system

"Oh THAT accident...yeah, yeah"

"Oh THAT accident...yeah, yeah"

Never mind prison.....

Give the fat igornant murdering c**t a 24 month sentence of compulsory weight watchers with cattle prods and f**k you attitudes

About 47 times harder than prison I bet

His response was NO.

Give him a break. He wouldn't remember it given that he had passed out. And he had a hazy memory already, what with passing out before in a bus/canteen/Timbuktu.

Genuinely though, how the f*ck does he keep getting away with it?

His response was NO.

Maybe he thinks he didn't have to mention it if he has protected no claims cover.

Archived