Glasgow City Centre Crash

1320Lichtie

The tabloids and some on here, have simply referred to him by a single name. Harry, like Cilla, Kylie, Robbie, etc. He has become a national treasure. Oor Harry and his Mrs will be on Celebrity Mr & Mrs. Maybe he'll get to switch the Christmas lights on in George Square.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The tabloids and some on here, have simply referred to him by a single name. Harry, like Cilla, Kylie, Robbie, etc. He has become a national treasure. Oor Harry and his Mrs will be on Celebrity Mr & Mrs. Maybe he'll get to switch the Christmas lights on in George Square.

Don't say that, he'll pish himself when he hits the button and everyone will be electrocuted like they'd slept on one of mozza's blankets.

I'm a celebrity... Get me out of here!

• 5 weeks later...

Fatal accident inquiry report will be out on Monday.

Be interesting to see what recommendations are made, especially in regards to the fact that his own GP knew he had a history of blackouts and must surely have known that Clarke was an HGV driver. Should public safety override patient confidentiality?

The bin lorry is now parked in my work, not the nicest thing to have to look at every time you go in.

Excellent news. Shut the bridge to corral them in and then start offing them. Get Harry to Dunfermline toot sweet.

He could get a job stress testing the Forth Road bridge by driving a lorry over it and back until it collapses.

To be honest, he could probably just walk over it with the same result, the fat cunt.

I hear Isis have lost a few HGV oil convoy drivers lately- could be a match made in heaven?

In all honesty, the guy is a scumbag, I understand the desire to keep his income etc, but being in charge of such a potentially deadly piece of machinery would have seen most right thinking people make the decision to give it up.

The fact that he has been caught behind the wheel illegally since the tragedy beggars belief- therefore return to first paragraph.

Can he be prosecuted for any of this?

Private prosecution only- no punishment possible other than monetary.

Not really kept up with his offence of driving whilst banned/ suspended?

Hopefully it hasn't come to court yet and the judge gives him the maximum penalty.

I hear Isis have lost a few HGV oil convoy drivers lately- could be a match made in heaven?

In all honesty, the guy is a scumbag, I understand the desire to keep his income etc, but being in charge of such a potentially deadly piece of machinery would have seen most right thinking people make the decision to give it up.

The fact that he has been caught behind the wheel illegally since the tragedy beggars belief- therefore return to first paragraph.

I don't think ISIS have lost any HGV drivers recently as the coalition give them pre-warning as they reckon they are civilians forced to do the job.

Family which lost 3 members, have instructed lawyers to proceed with a private prosecution.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-35025408

Whilst I would probably be doing the same if I was in their shoes, I don't really see the point unless it would lead to a payout from GCC. It's hardly like Clarke will be loaded, although it would be good to see the c**t taken for every penny he has.

The result was hardly surprising, really what everyone was expecting.

Still an absolute travesty that it was decided that he wouldn't be prosecuted in the first instance. We done away with the double jeopardy ruling in 2011, why can't we get around striking the original decision made by the PF and put Clarke on trial for culpable homicide at the very least?

Archived