Glasgow City Centre Crash

1320Lichtie

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What an absolute monstrosity of a human being. Hope the families of the victims take the fat fucker to the cleaners.

Like to think of myself as the bigger man, but I would quite happily see the man get his c**t kicked in on a daily basis.

What an absolute monstrosity of a human being. Hope the families of the victims take the fat fucker to the cleaners.

Like to think of myself as the bigger man, but I would quite happily see the man get his c**t kicked in on a daily basis.

you wonder how this fat c**t can live with himself?

Ps Not you Adam..Harry.

CBA checking back, but I probably said at the time that I felt sorry for him, and that it would be an experience that would scar him for life.

How wrong I was - what a horrible c*nt.

Yeah I'm fairly sure I was the same. Felt quite bad for him as I assumed it was just a horrible accident that he could have done nothing to prevent, but it turns out he gives zero fucks about endangering lives. Utter c**t.

CBA checking back, but I probably said at the time that I felt sorry for him, and that it would be an experience that would scar him for life.

How wrong I was - what a horrible c*nt.

I knew he was a bad 'un from the start.

Frantically deleting every post I made in the thread..

That went out the window after the Lockerbie bombing trial.

Agreed. What is it about supposedly educated people that can render them completely incapable of admitting they they were guilty of serious errors of misjudgment

Even Fat Harry could just about manage to do that.

Archived