Glasgow City Centre Crash

1320Lichtie

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quite stunned at the findings of the FAI that he lied about his medical history of blackouts etc

Dont think anyone knew that

Funnily enough there were numerous experts on here assuring us that it was impossible lie about your medical history.

Whilst I would probably be doing the same if I was in their shoes, I don't really see the point unless it would lead to a payout from GCC. It's hardly like Clarke will be loaded, although it would be good to see the c**t taken for every penny he has.

The result was hardly surprising, really what everyone was expecting.

Still an absolute travesty that it was decided that he wouldn't be prosecuted in the first instance. We done away with the double jeopardy ruling in 2011, why can't we get around striking the original decision made by the PF and put Clarke on trial for culpable homicide at the very least?

It can only have been to make sure the other guys told the truth.

Whilst I would probably be doing the same if I was in their shoes, I don't really see the point unless it would lead to a payout from GCC. It's hardly like Clarke will be loaded, although it would be good to see the c**t taken for every penny he has.

The result was hardly surprising, really what everyone was expecting.

Still an absolute travesty that it was decided that he wouldn't be prosecuted in the first instance. We done away with the double jeopardy ruling in 2011, why can't we get around striking the original decision made by the PF and put Clarke on trial for culpable homicide at the very least?

Because it's been explained many times, including by the Lord Advocate why it wasn't possible. It's a non-starter.

• 2 weeks later...

I see Harry has been at it again on the Las Vegas strip. Nice to see him spending that council pension.

http://news.sky.com/story/1609695/one-dead-as-car-ploughs-into-las-vegas-crowd

The saddest thing about that story is that it happened outside the Miss Universe pageant where the MC told the wrong woman she had won. Awkward:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-35149195

If someone mounts a pavement deliberately knocking people over how is that not terrorism in the eyes of the authorities? Does it have to be a political act for attempting/ succeeding to kill a group of people or does it have to be committed by Muslims ?

If someone mounts a pavement deliberately knocking people over how is that not terrorism in the eyes of the authorities? Does it have to be a political act for attempting/ succeeding to kill a group of people or does it have to be committed by Muslims ?

It's dependent on the motivation.

If it's just an angry woman going radgie and killing a few people then that's not terrorism, that's like a female equivalent of Derrick Bird.

However if she's done it in the name of some cause then it's terrorism.

Archived