January Transfers 2015

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Scott Burns has mentioned in his article about us signing Pearson that we are looking to swap Vigurs for ex Killie player James Dayton, who's now at Oldham

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/553024/EXCLUSIVE-Motherwell-sign-Stephen-Pearson

Iain Vigurs turned down Oldham before as he didn't fancy living there. I can't see him moving.

Scott Burns has mentioned in his article about us signing Pearson that we are looking to swap Vigurs for ex Killie player James Dayton, who's now at Oldham

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/553024/EXCLUSIVE-Motherwell-sign-Stephen-Pearson

Och :(

We were rumoured to be swapping Gary McDonald for Dayton.

The Scotsman has us 'poised' to sign Brad McKay from Hearts on a pre-contract. Wouldn't be too surprised if we tried to bring him in now, as Hearts look like they're about to add to their defensives options too.

Not sure I enjoy this new direction Motherwell are taking, ceasing our 'handsome only' signing policy.

If we're replacing this with a 'beards only' I'm on board, but f**k signing munters.

I thought such a policy would create a greater affinity with the support.

Dundee looking to get Stephen McGinn on loan, according to Scott Burns. Not entirely sure he is the type of player that is needed, but would be fantastic to get him in

Remember him being highly rated at St Mirren. Can he play on the wing? We've got plenty CM's. Would be a good signing though if we were to offload McBride.

Remember him being highly rated at St Mirren. Can he play on the wing? We've got plenty CM's. Would be a good signing though if we were to offload McBride.

No. Plays centre of midfield. Heard we are also interested and as he is a Buddie and often appears at our games think we may have the edge if its true. :)

No. Plays centre of midfield. Heard we are also interested and as he is a Buddie and often appears at our games think we may have the edge if its true. :)

You're probably right there. We're pretty well covered in that area anyway, but would still have been a good signing.

The fans have their say on the Beeb's website: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/30744020

Strangely, it takes three Celtic fans to complete a Q&A that a single fan from every other club has managed to navigate. I'll say no more about that.

The St Johnstone supporter Donald Farquar that want's to bring in a young Alec Clelland, supports any player Tommy Wright signs and body swerves naming Adam Morgan as a disastrous summer signing wouldn't be the same Donald Farquar that is the manager of our ticket office by any chance? Nah, must be a co-incidence.

Archived