January Transfers 2015

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Once upon a time, on a cold, dark night ...

In December Palace were negotiating/bidding for SH when West Ham came in with a stronger bid. Club and player and player went to London, fee agreed, personal terms agreed and agent's fee agreed. WH said they would email formal bid on 1 Jan when the window was open; they then said they would come in person and complete on 4 Jan. Since then no contact from them and Ronnie was clearly annoyed at them messing us, and Stephen, about.

Ronnie said he wouldn't let a player like Stephen go for just £2m ( including with add ons)

.. and they all lived happily ever after.

In December Palace were negotiating/bidding for SH when West Ham came in with a stronger bid. Club and player and player went to London, fee agreed, personal terms agreed and agent's fee agreed. WH said they would email formal bid on 1 Jan when the window was open; they then said they would come in person and complete on 4 Jan. Since then no contact from them and Ronnie was clearly annoyed at them messing us, and Stephen, about.

Ronnie said he wouldn't let a player like Stephen go for just £2m ( including with add ons)

I said elsewhere in the thread that this is bluster from Accies and I have no intention of changing my viewpoint based on his interview. When he was talking about it on Sportsound I couldn't help but think of Michael Johnston at Killie - the two must have been on the same 'creative wording' workshop.

He's been claiming that West Ham are trying to get in touch for the deal to be done, but as far as he's concerned, it's off. He won't trade with West Ham. :lol:

He wont trade with West Ham, despite them apparently offering over £2million +. The guy is out of contract in 5 months and West Ham can discuss a pre-contract with him. They'll likely pay much less if it's a development fee too. Is he mental?

He wont trade with West Ham, despite them apparently offering over £2million +. The guy is out of contract in 5 months and West Ham can discuss a pre-contract with him. They'll likely pay much less if it's a development fee too. Is he mental?

Nah, he's not mental. He just doesn't have a £2million bid and never did.

Henrik Ojamma has left Motherwell and is heading for new shores.

Cant play in any of the traditional calendar football countries due to having already played for two teams this season.

Scandanavia or America by the sounds of it. Would think Norway most likely

Henrik Ojamma has left Motherwell and is heading for new shores.

Cant play in any of the traditional calendar football countries due to having already played for two teams this season.

Scandanavia or America by the sounds of it. Would think Norway most likely

I'm about as clued up on this rule as Morton's administrative staff seem to be but isn't it a case of your registration switching between football associations that is the problem here? Not sure if the rules have changed since this but case in point would be Nick Blackman who played at Motherwell and Aberdeen in the same season which was perfectly legal.

If that is the case then Ojamaa's only move would be to stay in Scotland or return to Poland?

Edit: Didn't factor in that Blackman never played for Blackburn that season which will be the reason why it was valid.

I'm about as clued up on this rule as Morton's administrative staff seem to be but isn't it a case of your registration switching between football associations that is the problem here? Not sure if the rules have changed since this but case in point would be Nick Blackman who played at Motherwell and Aberdeen in the same season which was perfectly legal.

If that is the case then Ojamaa's only move would be to stay in Scotland or return to Poland.

If the season runs at a different time (e.g., the US season runs Match to October) then he can sign and play for a third team.

Archived