The Big Glasgow New Year Derby & Box Office Telly Thrillerfest

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is this because Partick's tin pot "stadium" doesn't have proper drainage?
It does, but with half a team out, likelihood of more injuries on a sodden surface, increased chances of red and yellow cards from tackles on a horrendous weather day like today, archie had a word with our head grounds man and told him to heavily water the pitch all morning instead of spiking it.
Dancer :DThe Celtic will be raging if Aberdeen win.
Down to 3rd, and looking at fixtures, and postponements scheduled this month, it's very possible they won't get a chance to be top again before end of February, and they'd need Aberdeen to lie down to them on 28th February. Fail there and March too could be a frustrating month for the eastenders.
This is the same Celtic who postponed our game at the start of the season for a friendly :rolleyes:
The August game was postponed because of the Commonwealth Games
Fs forgot about that :lol:
Whoopsie RNY. Though they could have easily switched the fixture to Firhill in August, but declined the offer I heard.

I'm delighted I won't need to venture out into Hurricane Katrina today

Likewise. Shame for folk who made plans or had hospitality but it's January in Scotland.

These things happen.

It's alright for Celtic to postpone games for no reason other than they'd like a wee break, but when games hosted by other clubs have a legitimate reason for being postponed, it's a shambles or a disgrace.

What an abortion of a fanbase. :lol:

It does, but with half a team out, likelihood of more injuries on a sodden surface, increased chances of red and yellow cards from tackles on a horrendous weather day like today, archie had a word with our head grounds man and told him to heavily water the pitch all morning instead of spiking it.

But we did! With such a depleted squad we made sure the game would be off! Archie is a genius.

Masonic conspiracy IMHO.

It is a bit of a kick in the stones if someone has travelled a fair distance to be fair.

Whoopsie RNY. Though they could have easily switched the fixture to Firhill in August, but declined the offer I heard.

Heard from who?

It's alright for Celtic to postpone games for no reason other than they'd like a wee break, but when games hosted by other clubs have a legitimate reason for being postponed, it's a shambles or a disgrace.

What an abortion of a fanbase. :lol:

No reason! It's all in the rules :D

Archived