Rangers v Dumbarton

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just can't see it here. Rangers really pressing the issue. I can see them scoring again.

Aye, you're right enough, I would definitely bet on The Rangers winning this now.

Wow Rangers are bad, Brian Colvin is an incredibly dodgy official. The Sandy Jardine side lino was useless. Completely pointless.

I thought we were excellent today, it's a shame that Rangers got the third late on as it added gloss to an already flattering scoreline.

On another day we would've won and Rangers couldn't have any complaints. They were mince.

Not a failure in the team today, just a shame that Kane didn't have his shooting boots on.

Stevie Smith :lol:

Edited due to the fact that my :lol: did not come across properly. Damn P&B Mobile App

Painful to watch Rangers today. At 2-1 Dumbarton had two chances to score and should have at least hit the target. The first Rangers goal was lucky. The second was decent and the third was literally 4 on 1 as Dumbarton pushed for a goal after 90 minutes.

Have to agree with the linesman comment. I was in Bill Struth stand and the Lino had a shocker, the one that he could clearly see in the Rangers right back area where the Rangers player was pulling the shirt clean off the Dumbarton player was awful. Couple of offsides either way that he got completely wrong etc.

Had Dumbarton carried on how they played the first 20 they would have won, but they kind of stopped a wee bit.

Genuinely, there isn't a single player in a Rangers Jersey that I would keep today. They should be bombed out and start again.

Another brutal performance, 3-1 flattered us but I'll take it and the 3 points

More worrying was Wallace today, his reaction on scoring, does he know he's away already? :( !!

Wallace needs to go, for himself as much as anything. He has been average at best lately and today he at times didn't look interested.

We desperately need cash, he needs to move. No brainer.

An on-form Kane would have taken at least one of the 3 or 4 chances he had towards the end. In saying that, he worked his socks off.

Enjoyed the day out despite the result. Rangers were relatively poor.

If Nish had put us 2-0 up with the free header he had before Rangers scored it could have been a totally different result.

Hearts and Hibs both dropping points, people who have Rangers best interest buying into the club and a win.....I feel a bit more optimistic than I did a week ago.

:lol:

Archived