Alex Neil To Norwich ?

Anyone know what N.O.R.W.I.C.H. stands for?

Its an instruction for your partner.

Knickers Off Ready When I Come Home

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who the f**k was it?

Should have their contract terminated immediately for being a broadcaster who's so out of touch with who's doing what in the game.

Kenny something. He suggested Barry Ferguson for the St Mirren job a few weeks back as well. He's clearly a massive Sevco fan. He was audibly seething when it was reported that Dundee United were calling Sevco a new club over the Telfer stuff. He was then audibly delighted when Barry Ferguson was on the show the day after to talk about his time at Oldco.

Odd choice. As well as Sir Alex has done thus far....he is very inexperienced and it is hard to imagine this working out. All the best to him though, he'd be daft not to take it!

I agree Canning would be my choice. Neil might want him down there with him tho as a coach/assistant don't imagine he'll want to go down there on his own. Was desperate to get to end of the season without any changes but it was too good to be true. Fucking gutted!!

Thing is we are losing a player as well in Alex , last month (for all other teams fans think he is dirty) he was our best player , steadied the midfield after a slump .

Very good point and one I don't think a lot of us have been thinking about. Although he doesn't manage to play as many games now you can clearly see the difference when he does. A huge loss in more ways than one.

Good luck to Neil. It's a massive step up - big club, dealing with big egos. Deserves the opportunity though, has performed nothing short of a miracle at Accies.

Kenny something. He suggested Barry Ferguson for the St Mirren job a few weeks back as well. He's clearly a massive Sevco fan. He was audibly seething when it was reported that Dundee United were calling Sevco a new club over the Telfer stuff. He was then audibly delighted when Barry Ferguson was on the show the day after to talk about his time at Oldco.

He's the main reason why I stopped listening to Sportsound. An absolute pollution with very little knowledge of the subject he's broadcasting.

I agree Canning would be my choice. Neil might want him down there with him tho as a coach/assistant don't imagine he'll want to go down there on his own. Was desperate to get to end of the season without any changes but it was too good to be true. Fucking gutted!!

if neil wants canning then canning will go 2 as the money on offer would b 2 much for him not 2 go

if neil wants canning then canning will go 2 as the money on offer would b 2 much for him not 2 go

It would be the end of Canning's paying career though. As good as he is, he isn't getting a game in that league. I think League One would be his level down south.

Not sure if it's been mentioned but isn't it because he is a registered player so a transfer fee would be necessary

As far as I'm aware they need to pay both, plus there's talk of him taking andreu down with him so add what another 1m onto that

Archived