Rangers v Heart of Midlothian, 05/04/2015 (Match Rescheduled)

Utter shambles.

Two dozen folk with snow-clearing aparatus for an hour before kickoff. Done.

Sevco fans are a fucking disgrace.

Yup, Imagine if some of the fans had helped clear the pitch (like what happens at every other club in the country when needed) instead of standing staring as twelve drunk blokes throw snowballs at a horse. Once again a lack of action costs their club, pathetic attitude.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bunch of pussies out there.

I'm fairly sure I've got a picture somewhere of Cowboy McCulloch scoring a cracker against Motherwell(iirc) with the white pitch/green lines/orange ball combo very clear. Bloody great piles of snow behind the goals where fans had helped clear the pitch - as was the norm thenabouts. Bring your own shovel and get free entry and a bovril was the deal, I believe.

Comments? send us your memories to WRK@kidstodaydontknowtheyreborn.com.... ;)

I don't think Delia has much to laugh about. He's on course to become Celtics biggest failure in recent times.

Not only that but he's a horrible wee sh*tbag.

I thought they would be hard pushed to get a more unlikeable manager than Lennon, but they seem to have mansged it

Gutted for Rangers

Having to pay for 2 x the policing, stewarding, staffing as well as the wasted catering products.

Don't think they make any money from the catering anymore

It's been snowing in Glasgow all day my dad was working there all and was making his way home about 4 or 5pm and said the snow was heavy at that time and i seen other places fans saying the roads were bad with snow so surely if they're going to call a game off do it before fans travel, Conditions on the park were getting better so the game could have continued it was just a farcical display from the officials.

It was only really until 4pm when the snow started coming down badly

It's been snowing in Glasgow all day my dad was working there all and was making his way home about 4 or 5pm and said the snow was heavy at that time and i seen other places fans saying the roads were bad with snow so surely if they're going to call a game off do it before fans travel, Conditions on the park were getting better so the game could have continued it was just a farcical display from the officials.
What a fucking word salad.

The ball kept holding up, neither team was able to play football :huh:

Pitch should've been cleared. No surprise that Sevco couldn't even manage to do this.

Sam Nicholson seemed to be playing some nice fitba too. Didn't notice much difference between tonight's efforts and Sevco's usual style of play.

The ball kept holding up, neither team was able to play football :huh:

Pitch should've been cleared. No surprise that Sevco couldn't even manage to do this.

Sam Nicholson seemed to be playing some nice fitba too. Didn't notice much difference between tonight's efforts and Sevco's usual style of play.

Don't think they make any money from the catering anymore

It was only really until 4pm when the snow started coming down badly

At this level for a televised game with the weather we've had the undersoil heating/covers etc. should have been down for most of this week regardless as a precaution.

What a stupid fucking post!!! Look at the amount of non league and scottish league games that are off tomorrow.

Yes. They're off. And the fans know they're off. I'll lay you good odds their pitches aren't just lightly covered with melting snow.

This was the rangers' biggest game of the season - against the runaway leaders, live on TV, etc. How much have they cost themselves by their incompetence (wilful or otherwise)? That pitch could have been cleared.

So was Gary Mcallister - what's your point?

This undermines your point that the pundits were ex players who knew what they were talking about

The conditions on the pitch weren't getting significantly better i don't think, ball was holding up and there were a lot of slips and a genuine high risk of injury so i think the ref was spot on

Archived