Scrambling for Relevance

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Basically saying something controversial because he's got an album coming out and wants some major publicity. People shouldn't give a toss, but probably will.

Basically saying something controversial because he's got an album coming out and wants some major publicity. People shouldn't give a toss, but probably will.

Did he say something controversial though? Or did he just slag another singer off?

Killie Zenit, on 14 Jan 2015 - 09:25, said:

The guy's sitting on a £40 million fortune, his daughter's handing out style tips on CBBC, and he's pontificating about subversion.

Scrambling for relevance indeed.

He is though. The only reason he's going on like that is because he has a new album to promote. It's probably the very definition of the fucking phrase.

Not surprised really - i remember when the Arctic Monkeys started getting big he publicly made a bet that they would never win a Brit award and claimed they would never get that big and it was just hype

Said something equally bitter about Franz Ferdinand IIRC

Probably had a go at a few others if anyone can help me out? Im surprised they let kasabian support them on tour tbh

Most likely hasn't listened to much more Ed Sheeran than i have

Not surprised really - i remember when the Arctic Monkeys started getting big he publicly made a bet that they would never win a Brit award and claimed they would never get that big and it was just hype

Said something equally bitter about Franz Ferdinand IIRC

Probably had a go at a few others if anyone can help me out? Im surprised they let kasabian support them on tour tbh

Most likely hasn't listened to much more Ed Sheeran than i have

The guy from Kasabian, now there's someone scrambling for relevance. Came out and slagged My Chemical Romance one time for ruining music then actually apologised months later because he was on a flight with them and they'd read his comments. And that "London is full of c***s" backdrop at the Hydro right after the indyref that he immediately backtracked on when he realised he had to play London a few nights later.

Archived