Heart of Midlothian v Falkirk, 24/01/2015

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is being Autistic the reason Problem officer bites at every post .

He must have clocked up a million posts under his 100 plus user names :lol:

Says the old man with several usernames himself.

What an utter weirdo you are: laughed out of JKB ffs. :lol:

Dear god.

^^^ Sobbing uncontrollably.

Even a bad atmosphere at Tynecastle is better than anything else around.

Amazing the difference from the ground a few miles away

On a match thread that is now talking about his team ending Hearts unbeaten streak, Gav still can't get by without a mention of Hibs.

That semi final got you fucking bad, eh?

Your tears are delicious.

post-49094-14223120543203_thumb.jpg

Losing a Scottish cup semi final to Hibs must be like having your bottle of Vintage Claret stolen by someone who you know is going to serve it mixed with Fanta

It was a horrible experience, although I felt a lot better the next day when I realised we had saved ourselves from a final against Celtic.

The number 1 way to ruin any final is to know you'll have to listen to Old firm pish for 2 hours.

Strange that a Hearts Falkirk thread is populated more with Hibs fans than anything else. Do they have a wee problem here?

Following their big team I reckon.

It's no coincidence they follow round 2 teams they can't buy a win over.

How was Zeefuik besides his goal?

Well from a Falkirk perspective, he is a big unit but very skillful with the ball at his feet. As the game progressed, he definitely slowed down a lot, but to be fair, he has an arse from a Shire horse. If he were to shed a stone or so, he might be superb rather than pretty good. At this level, he will cause damage, no doubt about it.

How was Zeefuik besides his goal?

To state the obvious, he is massive and when he got the ball, he is hard to tackle when a defender is behind him due to his frame. I felt Hearts were a little one trick pony and hitting him too much. Vaulks did well intercepting the ball before it came to Zeefuik,but I think he risked injury each time. The fear factor of him I'm guessing happened at Dumbarton and will do again and again, felt Keating's is more suited as a partner than Sow.

I wouldve had Paterson as my best Hearts player on the day

To state the obvious, he is massive and when he got the ball, he is hard to tackle when a defender is behind him due to his frame. I felt Hearts were a little one trick pony and hitting him too much. Vaulks did well intercepting the ball before it came to Zeefuik,but I think he risked injury each time. The fear factor of him I'm guessing happened at Dumbarton and will do again and again, felt Keating's is more suited as a partner than Sow.

I wouldve had Paterson as my best Hearts player on the day

Sow has been out injured for a while and will hopefully get sharper over coming weeks

With Hindsight swapping Sow for Keatings should have been done at half time.

EDIT:

Although they both combined with ZF for cracking goals.

Despite his physical condition Zeefuik looks a very good player.......if he can correct said physical conditioning he could play at a far higher level than not just the Scottish Championship but also the Scottish Premiership.

Archived