Maureens v Terrors Wednesday the something of January

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can see a few goals in this, hopefully most of them for us. Almost certainly at least one for Saints.

Ciftci to score first, Anier to bag one off the bench, and Goodwin to see red for a tackle which sees us delivering GMS to Celtic in instalments.

Dundee United, as a club, really need to get a grip. The whinging before, during and after each match between the teams is quite pathetic, whether that be from their manager, media team or fans. Almost inevitably this match will end with yet more whinging from them regarding Jim Goodwin. Jackie McNamara's voice is naturally a dull, whiny tone so no matter what the result is I highly doubt that will change.

Dundee United, as a club, really need to get a grip. The whinging before, during and after each match between the teams is quite pathetic, whether that be from their manager, media team or fans. Almost inevitably this match will end with yet more whinging from them regarding Jim Goodwin. Jackie McNamara's voice is naturally a dull, whiny tone so no matter what the result is I highly doubt that will change.

^^^^^ Whinger.

^^^

Not whinging at all :rolleyes:

Consistency is very important for a team IMO.

Indeed. In 6 home games against the top 6 teams this season we've lost 6, conceded 11 and scored 1. Oh, and United had a weekend off while we're just back from Dingwall, where we played with 10 men from nearly an hour.

As away bankers go...

love to be a fly on the wall in the away end at smp . all the berry pickers chatting about their favourite garden centre.

Rather than having to endure a Jeff Goldblum style metamorphosis into a winged insect, you could always just a buy a ticket for the United end should you wish to hear us talking about garden centres.

Would probably be easier, mate.

I will be located just west of the away end . I ll be wearing black and white and will be making furious s gestures at the berry pickers while they discuss the merits of winter pansies as opposed to daffs . hope to be singing , cheerio cheerio cheerio . otherwise I will be a tear stained mess t

I will be located just west of the away end . I ll be wearing black and white and will be making furious s gestures at the berry pickers while they discuss the merits of winter pansies as opposed to daffs . hope to be singing , cheerio cheerio cheerio . otherwise I will be a tear stained mess t

^ ^ ^

Second in command of the strategic booing section.

Archived