Maureens v Terrors Wednesday the something of January

Third league meeting of the clubs this season, 6-0 so far, six different scorers.

I'm going 3-0 to the Terrors again - Armstrong, Townsend and Anier off the bench. The referee to miss a blatant elbow by Goodwin on Spittal but subsequent trial by television to land him a 5 game ban.

5 yellow cards in total and 9 corners.

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully after the Hamilton game we can start to improve our away form. Utd to win 2-1 with Ciftci and Erskine the scorers and both teams to finish with 10 men after red cards for Ciftci and Goodwin following their taps aff fight to the death battle. Ciftci to get a 3 match ban for murder, thankfully we brought in another striker.

Jim Goodwin, (no cards in 7 games. :angel ) to fire a late winner and send Old Man Danger and Albert Mongoose into a fit of rage.

In all likelihood though, this won't happen and I'll still have only two goals to claim to have seen this season for my season ticket money. :(

United are playing excellently and we're not very good. I'd take anything from this, even 0 points and a decent performance that doesn't leave us completely demoralised for the Dundee game. Would be nice to see us score at home too.

1-2 United.

Jim Goodwin, (no cards in 7 games. :angel ) to fire a late winner and send Old Man Danger and Albert Mongoose into a fit of rage.

In all likelihood though, this won't happen and I'll still have only two goals to claim to have seen this season for my season ticket money. :(

One should not make light of such a scenario. Wouldn't bother me at all if he did....

28bbbcad1bdb1ca25aa43f5eb1c6a5.gif

Given United's history of red cards in this fixture and the fact Jim ( the Saint, angel, charitable, saves orphans from burning buildings, most fouled player in SPFL premiership history) Goodwin hasn't been booked for 7 games and can lose the rag, I think this could be a tasty encounter. The fact it's on tv means it will be a shitfest. The games between the 2 sides over the last few years have been cracking.

This is depends on what United team show up. If both teams played to their best United would win by a couple.

Pressure's on United here. If they're serious about mounting any kind of title challenge then these are the kind of games they need to win.

Our record against the top 6 in Paisley this season has been very consistent; we've lost every single time. Can't see that changing, 0-2.

New era Lex. The change starts now. Play Utd at their own game - sit back and hit them on the break. As long as the Utd fairies don't fall down at every opportunity and run about all night with their camcorders screaming at the referee we can win this. 1-0 to the Buds as we need it more than them and Saturday showed we are up for it.

As long as the Utd fairies don't fall down at every opportunity and run about all night with their camcorders screaming at the referee we can win this.

Fcukin spot on, mate. Responsibility has been passed onto United supporters groups for this Maureens visit tho, here's a training pic from last night:

concert_phones.jpg

Pressure's on United here. If they're serious about mounting any kind of title challenge then these are the kind of games they need to win.

Our record against the top 6 in Paisley this season has been very consistent; we've lost every single time. Can't see that changing, 0-2.

Consistency is very important for a team IMO.

Archived