Maureens v Terrors Wednesday the something of January

Another day, another newspaper story of alleged thuggish behaviour from Dundee United players.

I hope we have a strong referee tomorrow and our talented players like Goodwin, Arquin and McAusland are given adequate protection from these louts.

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I highly doubt it, there's been no extra snow so the pitch will be clear, and after the Rangers embarrassment I'm sure we'll be working overtime to ensure the under soil heating is working properly.

Edit: Just saw your comment about the snow, it's not particularly heavy at least where I am so I'm sure it will be cleared.

I can't make this one so Jim will probably score a 30 yarder, sneakily punch one off the line then punt Calum Butcher's head right into the stand.

This seems like a stick on defeat with United scoring 3 or 4, but I've got a bizarre feeling we might keep our clean sheet of the season.

I don't think last nights snow shower had helped matters, certainly where I am. Pavements were like ice rinks now there is a slight dusting of snow on top so it's even more slippy and dangerous.

Can't see the pitch being an issue, the police have postponed a game before due to the surrounding area of the ground being icey. Let's hope someone has been out with some grit .

I remember a couple of games being called off at Tannadice (2 years ago?) for the surrounding areas being frozen, but the pitch fine. Thats why it was so mental with the pitch being frozen the other day, when it was so mild.

I can't make this one so Jim will probably score a 30 yarder, sneakily punch one off the line then punt Calum Butcher's head right into the stand.

This seems like a stick on defeat with United scoring 3 or 4, but I've got a bizarre feeling we might keep our clean sheet of the season.

A St Mirren clean sheet eh? Must have been some night you had last night - hope the hangover isn't too bad mate.

Not too optimistic for this unsurprisingly given our record, will take a real effort from the strategic booing division to take something.

Although Utd are so inconsistent you never know, there's always a small chance of a freak result like the 4-1 pumping that still seems to scar many of them to this day.

BTTS is probably a good shout, can see the diving Turk grabbing a couple.

Not too optimistic for this unsurprisingly given our record, will take a real effort from the strategic booing division to take something.

Although Utd are so inconsistent you never know, there's always a small chance of a freak result like the 4-1 pumping that still seems to scar many of them to this day.

Tut tut.

post-22765-0-58921700-1421852391_thumb.j

Oh I'm not denying he's a cracking player, but surely even Utd fans can't argue he's probably the most prolific cheat in the league? Pawlett would've gave him a run for his money previously but he seems to have cleaned up his act somewhat.

Archived