Motherwell vs St Johnstone

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

St. Johnstone haven't lost away from home to a Bottom 6 team this season, 4 wins and 2 draws.

Would bite your hand off for a point to be honest.

Looking forward to seeing Pearson again but otherwise I'd be filled with a foreboding sense of terror.

St. Johnstone haven't lost away from home to a Bottom 6 team this season, 4 wins and 2 draws.

Would bite your hand off for a point to be honest.

Looking forward to seeing Pearson again but otherwise I'd be filled with a foreboding sense of terror.

And they won't be losing their first match of the season to a bottom six side this Saturday either as we just don't have what it takes to do them any damage whilst always being likely to chuck in a goal.or three at the other end.

Pearson did indeed sound as though he made some sort of a positive impact on our midfield threat at the weekend but its the combination of dross and couldntgiveafuckness around him that will once again be our undoing.

Ojamaa away? Since he's been about the only threat we've had in the games I've seen this season, surely that's a bit of a nail in the coffin for us?

Whilst he's probably one of the last players I'd want to lose, he's one of the few players who we can actually get rid off to make money available. The rest are either under contract or nobody wants them, or in most cases both.

Whilst I'll always have a soft spot for Henrik, it's fair to say he didn't hit the heights this time round that he reached in his first spell. No doubt due to the fact he was playing in a vastly better team surrounded by good players during his first spell, rather than the shite he was lumbered with this time round.

However there's no room for sentiment in a relegation battle, if Baraclough can use Ojamaa's wages to bring in another couple of solid additions then it might be for the best in the long run.

Archived