2015 Six Nations tournament

Bully Wee Villa

I'd suggest Vern Cotter will have to justify being kept on after this.

Just back from the game. Personally I wonder how much of a hand Scott Johnston has in things...

We'd be daft to sack Cotter. Not after we waited for him and he has a good reputation, but questions need asked.

That today was woeful. We were utter shite. Laidlaw should be binned, not Scotland's best scrum half. We don't need him for kicks either with Russell and Hogg in there.

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We'll get pumped though. The South Africa game will be painful.

What matters is getting our A team fit and out there.

If and it is a big if we get our best players out on the pitch we can give them a game. Springboks will win no doubt, but we can at least give a challenge.

But then we don't pick the old heads like Barclay. Mental.

Luckily none of the other 5 fancy swapping Edinburgh for Tblisi.

Promotion and relegation in the European nations championship happens on a two year cycle anyway to allow teams to play home and away.

Even Italy and Scotland are ahead of the tier 2 nations. If Scotland had to play a play-off I'd still fancy them.

Surely I can't be the only one who just about had a seizure yesterday when the French player took a tap penalty almost under his own posts with time expired?

I'd imagine six and a half million Irish folk were with you!

Scotland's women narrowly lost 73-3 at home to Ireland today.

I take it we're required to have a women's team? They've had the wooden spoon for 5 years now, losing all 25 games, conceding 1071 points and scoring just 67. A complete waste of money.

Just back from Edinburgh, best weekend of my life!! Seeing the boys in green lift the trophy in such weird circumstances was amazing. Was one of the thousands of Irish who stayed behind to watch the England game in murrayfield an lift the trophy, amazing atmosphere!

Two things that annoyed me this weekend though was one being Robshaw, the guy needs a bloody dummy the amount of times he was moaning at Nigel Owens!! Absolute arsehole!

Secondly, today when the Ireland rugby team came out their hotel, hundreds of fans (including myself) cheered on the boys getting on their bus to the airport (even got a pic with Zebo) while bus loads of rangers fans passed by doing there usual scummy shit! Singing the sash and rule Britannia, absolute scum!! Surely police Scotland could of diverted them another way, could of been a lot worse if the Irish weren't in such high spirits of winning the six nations!

Even them two little nibs couldn't ruin an amazing weekend, all I can say is, roll on the World Cup!!!!

Just back from Edinburgh, best weekend of my life!! Seeing the boys in green lift the trophy in such weird circumstances was amazing. Was one of the thousands of Irish who stayed behind to watch the England game in murrayfield an lift the trophy, amazing atmosphere!

Two things that annoyed me this weekend though was one being Robshaw, the guy needs a bloody dummy the amount of times he was moaning at Nigel Owens!! Absolute arsehole!

Secondly, today when the Ireland rugby team came out their hotel, hundreds of fans (including myself) cheered on the boys getting on their bus to the airport (even got a pic with Zebo) while bus loads of rangers fans passed by doing there usual scummy shit! Singing the sash and rule Britannia, absolute scum!! Surely police Scotland could of diverted them another way, could of been a lot worse if the Irish weren't in such high spirits of winning the six nations!

Even them two little nibs couldn't ruin an amazing weekend, all I can say is, roll on the World Cup!!!!

Presumably some of the Irish fans would have been biting their tongues to stop themselves singing along

Mike Brown and to a lesser extent Ben Youngs basically accused Italy and Scotland of lying down in Saturday's games. P****s.

Mike Brown's tear stained rant has cheered me up after Scotlands woeful performance in the 6 Nations :)

Brown's a good player though.......shown himself as a cnut!

Mike Brown and to a lesser extent Ben Youngs basically accused Italy and Scotland of lying down in Saturday's games. P****s.

I think that pretty much sums up Scotland's performance. Italy were competitive for a half before being overwhelmed in the second half and collapsing. Scotland were utterly pathetic in every department for 80 minutes.

I always thought Ireland were heavy favourites for the title going into the weekend, so it doesn't bother me as an England fan particularly, but if I was a Scotland fan I'd be furious with that performance.

Archived