2015 Six Nations tournament

Bully Wee Villa

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A try that was utterly French all over - breakout from their own 22, results in the winger having a 30 yard unchallenged run-in, where almost runs over the deadball line, but is spared by the TMO in the closest decision you'll probably every see!

It was the right call I think - by a baw hair. While it's pleasing to see France winning I'd much prefer England to win by 26 points - but then I'm childish.

I think so too - the winger looked like he might cry when he thought he hadn't scored!

I'm also childish - I'd like to see France win by 27 just to rub it in!

Anyone else think Lawes knocked the French boy beyond horizontal there? I thought that was more of an issue than the timing.

I thought it was late and 'beyond horizontal' - and could easily have been a yellow card. Then again, I admit to bias.

I thought it was late and 'beyond horizontal' - and could easily have been a yellow card. Then again, I admit to bias.

I think it would have been harsh, but I'm not sure why the officials didn't even mention that - Owens is usually very quick to notice stuff like that.

As Cas*****nede said, if you give the French try, I think you need to give that one.

Edit: F*cking hell swear filter!!

As Cas*****nede said, if you give the French try, I think you need to give that one.

Edit: F*cking hell swear filter!!

:lol:

Excellent comeback by England there. 14 points, very doable!

Archived