2015 Six Nations tournament

Bully Wee Villa

Why is Jeremy Guscott so bitter about Scotland? Maybe I'm being over-sensitive but I always get the impression he really hates us and cannot give Scotland the slightest credit.

He's not exactly insightful. Mind you, Scotland have been goddamn awful for about ten years now. I don't see what credit they deserve!

I tend to ignore Guscott and focus on what Brian Moore has to say. Odious player, outstanding analyst. And hated by the blazers at the RFU, so must be doing something right.

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why is Jeremy Guscott so bitter about Scotland? Maybe I'm being over-sensitive but I always get the impression he really hates us and cannot give Scotland the slightest credit.

To be honest he's only really interested in England ,whenever he's asked a question about the others he has this look of absoloute comtempt and does this patronising little sigh before he speaks, just short of being up with Davies in the cuntish stakes.

I had a go at him on twitter once, he didn't reply but his brother in Dubai did haha! I personally hate Bryan Moore much more than Guscott, his face and voice just annoys me. But then again, everyone associated with England rugby is an arsehole...

I had a go at him on twitter once, he didn't reply but his brother in Dubai did haha! I personally hate Bryan Moore much more than Guscott, his face and voice just annoys me. But then again, everyone associated with England rugby is an arsehole...

Moore and Guscott played in the same team/era. Moore has developed in to one of the best 'expert summarisers' in any sport and a very cogent and insightful commentator. Guscott has gone from rugby genius to semi-articulate no-mark. Don't conflate the two.

Brian Moore is the best analyst in the game.

Guscott is a rugby Mark lawrenson. Everything is so tedious to him.

Davies contributions consist of shouting " numbers wide" and "great try" when Wales score.

Eddie butler is a patronising bore who knows nothing of rugby outside of England and the welsh national side.

Brian Moore is the best analyst in the game.

Guscott is a rugby Mark lawrenson. Everything is so tedious to him.

Davies contributions consist of shouting " numbers wide" and "great try" when Wales score.

Eddie butler is a patronising bore who knows nothing of rugby outside of England and the welsh national side.

I used to hate Brian Moore when he started commentating, but he gets better with every game. When he started he was really blinkered and you would be hard pushed to believe there was anyone else playing apart from England. Now though he is the most impartial out of all of them.

Davies is the worst, Guscott can be hit and miss, I think its more he is trying to portray himself as some cool hipster type than he is indifferent to anyone else but England, he comes across as above commenting on England as well.

I think England and Ireland need to win by 23 points and 27 points.

Pretty much game over.

Well, Ireland have to play us.... ;)

Atleast they'll both know what they have to do. An Italy try would probably be good to make it more interesting.

Archived