First Game you ever played!

wellboy1991

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First one I played was Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone on the PS1. Loved it and looking back on it, this has been the only movie based video game of good standards that I've played though I might be looking on it with rose tinted glasses.

First one I played was Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone on the PS1. Loved it and looking back on it, this has been the only movie based video game of good standards that I've played though I might be looking on it with rose tinted glasses.

Chamber of secrets was an okay game, toy story on the PS1 as well was brilliant.

Loved that game too. 8)

This was mine too I think, that or Fifa played both at similar times. There used to be a Scooby doo game that was dynamite on ps2 when I was younger.

This was mine too I think, that or Fifa played both at similar times. There used to be a Scooby doo game that was dynamite on ps2 when I was younger.

Had a few Scooby Doo ones too. Maybe the Cyber Chase one?

Had a few Scooby Doo ones too. Maybe the Cyber Chase one?

Ill try find it later on, id know it when I seen the cover and maybe a few screenshots. I think I was only about 5 or 6 at the time of playing it.

Super HangOn as the built in game to the Master System 1, that a babysitter brought over one night when I was wee. Exciting from what I remember. Eventually got a Master System 2 with Alex Kidd, which is still one of the hardest games I've ever played.

All the more galling when you see folk speed-run it on YouTube in about three minutes.

Some boxing game on the Megadrive. The final fight was against some Mexican boy in a mask. I could never beat him, and one day my dad gave the Megadrive away without telling me.

Still haunts me to this day.

Are you sure it wasn't a wrestling game, I had a wrestling game and it was amazing for the megadrive, can't mind the name of it!

Archived