First Game you ever played!

wellboy1991

First game owned was jet set willie on the spectrum.

First game played was some vectory space game (maybe elite?) on a bbc thing my mates mum had home from the uni she worked at.how fuckin old do I feel now.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My first gaming memories would be Sonic and Road Rash.

These were games that I would normally sit and watch my brother play before failing myself to do anything worthwhile. Other games we had of the top of my head would be Sensible Soccer and James Pond.

These were all for the Sega of course. I then got a playstation for learning to swim ( :lol:) and the very first game we got was the Die Hard Trilogy.

PC wise? Total Annihilation. Scenes.

First game owned was jet set willie on the spectrum.

First game played was some vectory space game (maybe elite?) on a bbc thing my mates mum had home from the uni she worked at.how fuckin old do I feel now.

I used to sell BBC Micros, Spectrums, C64s, Orics, Dragons and the like. Don't talk to me about feeling old!

I used to sell BBC Micros, Spectrums, C64s, Orics, Dragons and the like. Don't talk to me about feeling old!

Folk bought Dragons? I thought they were given away to unfortunates in Wales.

What were your best sellers?

Folk bought Dragons? I thought they were given away to unfortunates in Wales.

What were your best sellers?

Bestseller would have been the Spectrum by a country mile - if the factories in Prestwick and Dundee could have made them fast enough!

Helped me hone my sales technique, though, steering the computer novices towards more expensive or less capable machines. Shifted a lot of C64s and a fair few Orics (horrible wee things), but not that many Dragons. Got a bad press, did the Dragon- there were a lot worse home computers around. Like the palette of Atari 400s my boss thought we could shift.....

Remember playing on a bbc computer when I was v young. Games were on cassette tapes. The game I remember is the frog crossing the road so this is probably the first I played.

First console for my birthday or Christmas was the master system (1). Had a duck hunt style game and a motor bike game built in and played these quite a lot.

King of the Jungle on the BBC Micro was a favourite of mine in primary.

Ctrl+T at the menu to enter teacher mode allowed the difficulty to be raised, equalling more points. Re-loading the game after finishing allowed for unbeatable high scores, as noone else seemed tobknow about Ctrl+T.

8)

King of the Jungle on the BBC Micro was a favourite of mine in primary.

Ctrl+T at the menu to enter teacher mode allowed the difficulty to be raised, equalling more points. Re-loading the game after finishing allowed for unbeatable high scores, as noone else seemed tobknow about Ctrl+T.

8)

I was the champ of this game at my school. Guess noone knew the Crtl T (I certainly didn't) or they did and were just pish at it.

Archived