Who will you vote for at the 2015 General Election?

Elixir

Which party will get your vote in May?  

409 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Granny Danger, on 13 Feb 2015 - 10:35, said:

Yeah, even fairly simple concepts can be difficult for the intellectually challenged.

Or, maybe, I think that people should just vote for the party they want to vote for. If they think the Greens are the party for them, they should absolutely vote for them. I don't give a f**k how that damages the SNP vote to be honest.

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Or, maybe, I think that people should just vote for the party they want to vote for. If they think the Greens are the party for them, they should absolutely vote for them. I don't give a f**k how that damages the SNP vote to be honest.

First past the post doesn't work like that though.

People should simply vote for the party they want to vote for. Tactical voting does my head in.

FPTP often means there's no point voting on who you want though, tactical voting generally makes sense in those cases.

How do these Britnats actually feel about the fact that Yes voters are a generally more informed bunch?

http://www.scotsman.com/news/politics/top-stories/scottish-independence-more-informed-favour-yes-1-3534372

http://www.heraldscotland.com/politics/referendum-news/better-informed-voters-will-say-yes.25252686

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2014/sep/07/scottish-independence-referendum-research-more-information-likely-vote-yes

http://www.thecourier.co.uk/news/politics/more-information-boosts-yes-vote-1.563986

Does the utter lie that voting No is an outcome of some methodically studied exercise they've done, help them cope with the fact that they're on the side of the "if you dont know, vote no" curtain twitching old folk and Rangers fans?

Seriously, check the fucking state of that boy. Absolute babe.

Let's not forget AV was demolished in a referendum when proposed just a few years ago. I can't see Westminster changing from fptp any time soon.

Labour and/or Tories would ditch FPTP tomorrow if they decided it was no longer working in their favour. The reason a form of PR was introduced for the Scottish Parliament was because there was a concern that one day that a party could hold a majority position from a minority vote (yes I get the irony). Of course even within this system the SNP still got a majority of MSPs.

Voting labour as I have in previous elections. I must say it is more for the "least worst" reasons that Patrick Harvie describes above. I don't support independence so won't vote for SNP/Green/SNP and I feel that whilst there isn't a great deal of difference between labour and the conservatives these days at labour has a left wing to hold it back from some of the worst right wing policies we could get with another 5 years of conservative

Voting labour as I have in previous elections. I must say it is more for the "least worst" reasons that Patrick Harvie describes above. I don't support independence so won't vote for SNP/Green/SNP and I feel that whilst there isn't a great deal of difference between labour and the conservatives these days at labour has a left wing to hold it back from some of the worst right wing policies we could get with another 5 years of conservative

I agree, although I voted for independence I think it's imperative we return a labour government this time. The tories haven't even started with their austerity plans.

Of course you are.

How many candidates are UKIP sending to Scotland? I can't see it being many.

Coburn has been tarting himself out as an MP, hasn't said where he'll be standing.

He must already be bored of the European parliament, although I'm not entirely sure what he does as an MEP

Of course you are.

How many candidates are UKIP sending to Scotland? I can't see it being many.

I know of the person who's standing in Perth, or at least who is claiming to be.

She's apparently wired to the moon.

Archived