Who will you vote for at the 2015 General Election?

Elixir

Which party will get your vote in May?  

409 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No chance of that imo, Tories were 4th last time iirc.

Think it'll be straight snp/labour fight this time.

The Tories were 3rd behind the Lib Dems.

Anne Begg Labour 36.5%

John Sleigh LibDems 28.4%

Amanda Harvie Tory 20.7%

Mark McDonald SNP 11.9%

Susan Ross BNP 1.2%

Rhonda Reekie Green 1.0%

Robert Green SACL 0.3%

The SNP would need a massive swing but I can't see the Lib Dems beating her. Their vote should collapse.

I did think it was slightly funny that there are more racists than tree huggers in my constituency.

The SNP should take plenty of votes from both the Lib Dems and Labour in Aberdeen South.

Let's be clear here: there's only about half a dozen seats where the SNP stand very little chance. Apart from that it really is all to play for.

Both me and my wife voted Lib Dem last time so that's 2 they'll be losing and the SNP will be gaining. Now only another 6,000 odd to go.

The Tories were 3rd behind the Lib Dems.

Anne Begg Labour 36.5%

John Sleigh LibDems 28.4%

Amanda Harvie Tory 20.7%

Mark McDonald SNP 11.9%

Susan Ross BNP 1.2%

Rhonda Reekie Green 1.0%

Robert Green SACL 0.3%

The SNP would need a massive swing but I can't see the Lib Dems beating her. Their vote should collapse.

I did think it was slightly funny that there are more racists than tree huggers in my constituency.

Snp slight favourites at the moment.

https://m.oddschecker.com/m/politics/british-politics/aberdeen-south/winning-party

I'll be voting Labour as its only way to stop the Tories getting in and the swingeing cuts and austerity that will follow.

You're aware that Labour plan on continuing on the austerity train, right?

One person out of 97 so far saying that they'll vote Labour. :)

In the past the polls have underestimated the Tory vote due to people being shy about admitting to voting for them. There might have been a bit of the same problem with polls before the referendum about people admitting to voting No. I wonder if the polls in Scotland will underestimate the Labour vote in this election for the same reasons. They really are pretty toxic at the moment. But even with the P&B SNP bias I don't believe that only 1% of the people reading this thread will vote Labour.

Had a look at most of the seats today. SNP need to make some massive gains in places. Not sure if what's being predicted will materialise tbh

Since I have a monumental around of uni work to procrastinate from, I'll do a seat by seat preview in the near future.

One person out of 97 so far saying that they'll vote Labour. :)

In the past the polls have underestimated the Tory vote due to people being shy about admitting to voting for them. There might have been a bit of the same problem with polls before the referendum about people admitting to voting No. I wonder if the polls in Scotland will underestimate the Labour vote in this election for the same reasons. They really are pretty toxic at the moment. But even with the P&B SNP bias I don't believe that only 1% of the people reading this thread will vote Labour.

I agree with this actually.

The fact this isn't an anonymous poll makes it even less likely that they'll people will select labour for fear of a chasing.

I agree with this actually.

The fact this isn't an anonymous poll makes it even less likely that they'll people will select labour for fear of a chasing.

I'd be pretty surprised if they don't end up getting around a third of the vote in the end. Problem for them is the SNP will get 40-45%

Archived