Who will you vote for at the 2015 General Election?

Elixir

Which party will get your vote in May?  

409 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll be voting SNP. It really is the only option for me. I would defo vote for greens the following year as 1 or 2 pref, but in this FPTP shame. Greens would be a wasted vote

The voting percentages across the country get quite a lot of attention (especially in relation to whether they should be included in TV debates and stuff like that) so vote for smaller parties are not wasted votes.

That's a lazy argument used by the big parties.

I've voted SNP for more years than I care to recall. I have to say I find Nicola just a tad too far left of centre for me, and also a tad irritating. Swinney too, does not inspire me with a lot of confidence.

Undecided as to how I will cast my vote in May but it certainly won't be for Labour.

Eta.... Or for Danny Alexander.

The voting percentages across the country get quite a lot of attention (especially in relation to whether they should be included in TV debates and stuff like that) so vote for smaller parties are not wasted votes.

That's a lazy argument used by the big parties.

We will have to agree to disagree here. I despise the FPTP system but it will never change under the 2 party state. In this election im afraid the only way to get a pro party in is to vote SNP.

I believe the Greens will be at all debates SNP at?

We will have to agree to disagree here. I despise the FPTP system but it will never change under the 2 party state. In this election im afraid the only way to get a pro party in is to vote SNP.

I think you're right but my point was that their vote share was a factor in this decision (that and Cameron wanting Labour to get a kicking from the Left to offset the UKIP kicking the Tories will receive).

The Green Party of England and Wales will yes. I'm unsure if the Scottish Greens have been invited to the Scottish debates.

Archived