Who will you vote for at the 2015 General Election?

Elixir

Which party will get your vote in May?  

409 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I must admit to envying the folk who have the chance to empty some of the biggest c**ts known to Scottish politics.

Although my MP is a Lib Dem welt, he is a complete non-entity.

I thought I was going to be able to participate in the blootering of Anas Sarwar, but I moved house in September and I only discovered the other day that despite not moving very far and my Holyrood seat not changing I now live in Glasgow South for Westminster, meaning I'll just have to do with doing away with Tom Harris, who isn't that much of a big fish.

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You'll be voting Essenpee then, describes them perfectly.

Will I f**k be voting for that disgusting mob. I'll vote for a party that puts the people of Britain first.

If the election was tomorrow I'd vote SNP. I'll leave open the possibility of a switch before election day, but it almost certainly will be the SNP. Only reason I'd change is if the local candidate wasn't someone I felt I could vote for and there was someone else that I personally liked. I'm still not sure what constituency I'll be voting in.

One of my flatmates will vote Tory, not sure about the other. The rest of the family are likely a 50/50 split with those who voted Yes going SNP and those who voted No staying Labour.

Yeah

Inverclyde or whatever the seat is being called now has developed over the past 15 years into a straight fight between the SNP and Labour. The SNP have been hacking into the donkey in a red rosette majority by a few thousand or more in each election. I'll be voting SNP, and for once I don't think it will be for a losing candidate. A strong candidate fought off the local council goon for the role, up against a complete no-mark in Iain MacKenzie.

SNP to win by 2,000, IMO.

In the Gordon constituency and can't wait to vote for Big Eck.

This has been a Lib Dem area for years so looking forward to them getting kicked out.

Looking forward to a GE for the first time ever!

I'll be voting SNP in Kirkcaldy where they are putting forward an outstanding candidate in Roger Murrell. The way Gordon Brown has represented this seat during the last parliamentary term (regardless of your opinion of his referendum performance) should see Scottish Labour well and truly turfed out on it's erse. I think his WM voting record is around 15% which is an absolute disgrace.

He has the local paper eating out of his hands though so, if he was still standing, it would be a near impossible majority for the SNP to turnover. However, given that Fife as a whole saw 45% vote yes and, I suspect, a large proportion of this yes vote would've come from areas like Kirkcaldy and Cowdenbeath, I'm quietly confident that we can see a major upset in this constituency.

The scenes would be like 27/11/94 all over again - minus our "most famous" supporter :) .

I'll be voting SNP in Kirkcaldy where they are putting forward an outstanding candidate in Roger Murrell. The way Gordon Brown has represented this seat during the last parliamentary term (regardless of your opinion of his referendum performance) should see Scottish Labour well and truly turfed out on it's erse. I think his WM voting record is around 15% which is an absolute disgrace.

He has the local paper eating out of his hands though so, if he was still standing, it would be a near impossible majority for the SNP to turnover. However, given that Fife as a whole saw 45% vote yes and, I suspect, a large proportion of this yes vote would've come from areas like Kirkcaldy and Cowdenbeath, I'm quietly confident that we can see a major upset in this constituency.

The scenes would be like 27/11/94 all over again - minus our "most famous" supporter :) .

Kirkcaldy, Yes, Cowdenbeath... not so much.

I was not going to vote but if there is the slightest chance I can get that boot Anne Begg out I'll be voting SNP.

From the poll, I don't think P&B is exactly representative of Scotland as a whole. Mind you, the referendum showed that.

Anne Begg is definitely under threat if we're talking 20% swings.

I suppose, t'internet hasn't quite reached there yet so they still get all their information from the Daily Record and the BBC!

Folk in cowdenbeath probably get news of the world from christian missionaries! But yes, i'd be surprised if the usual me/ma faither/ma faither's faither doesn't come through for the red tories there tbh.

Folk in cowdenbeath probably get news of the world from christian missionaries! But yes, i'd be surprised if the usual me/ma faither/ma faither's faither doesn't come through for the red tories there tbh.

My Dad was originally from Cowdenbeath but voted Tory and more recently ukip.

I've never voted Tory.

I think it's a very slim chance. There's more chance of the Tories getting in if the SNP steal only the Labour vote. A lot of rich feckers up here.

It really would be vote SNP get Tory.

No chance of that imo, Tories were 4th last time iirc.

Think it'll be straight snp/labour fight this time.

The SNP should take plenty of votes from both the Lib Dems and Labour in Aberdeen South.

Let's be clear here: there's only about half a dozen seats where the SNP stand very little chance. Apart from that it really is all to play for.

I'll probably abstain as it looks like the greens don't have a candidate for Ochil and South Perthshire.

I think the Greens have said they will stand in every seat in Scotland, so there will be one eventually. It just hasn't been decided who it is yet.

Archived