Who will you vote for at the 2015 General Election?

Elixir

Which party will get your vote in May?  

409 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'll be voting Labour as its only way to stop the Tories getting in and the swingeing cuts and austerity that will follow.

Surely if you don't want Austerity to continue you would be better voting for a party opposed to Austerity. A vote for either the Tories or Labour is a vote to continue with the Austerity Programme.... even real gorillas will know this!

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Had a look at most of the seats today. SNP need to make some massive gains in places. Not sure if what's being predicted will materialise tbh

If they get 40-45% of the vote, they will.

SNP, anyone know how they're expected to do in Lanarkshire? North.

Lord Ashcroft's individual constituency polls last week gave them:

- An 18% lead over Labour in Cumbernauld, Kilsyth and Kirkintilloch East

- An 11% lead over Labour in Motherwell and Wishaw

- An 8% lead over Labour in Airdrie and Shotts

- A 3% lead over Labour in Coatbridge, Chryston and Bellshill

They're currently on track to win all four North Lanarkshire seats.

Surely if you don't want Austerity to continue you would be better voting for a party opposed to Austerity. A vote for either the Tories or Labour is a vote to continue with the Austerity Programme.... even real gorillas will know this!

The cuts won't be as severe under labour. There has to be some cutting of the cloth.

No I don't, otherwise I wouldn't ask.

Whoever gets the most seats will get the chance to form the next government. Given that there will probably be no outright winner then it'll probably be the Tories. So we'll either have another coalition or a minority government. My money is on a minority Tory government.

Looking forward to Mr Bairn's number crunching :thumsup2 Might start getting some bets on soon.

Here's a dece site for folk asking about their constituency: https://yournextmp.com/

Shy Tory syndrome definitely has to be factored in, given Labour's current state. I'd need to see consistent polls of over 10% leads to think the SNP have a shot at any given constituency. The shitebags and gullible morons like this Gorilla chap will come out on the day for Labour.

Archived