Raith v Rangers

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why do Rangers fans hate Law so much?

He's their best player by some distance any time I have seen them.

He criticized the fans for booing the players after Forfar knocked us out of the League cup in the first round.

Got to say Raith are not at the races - sitting back a home making no effort to attack and try to actually win the game.

Look a very poor lot - surprised that they are on such a good run.

Will have to have to have a major tactical re think or this could be a rout.

Rangers advertising on the electric hoardings at Raith???! Wonder if they got it for free what with all the respect RR are giving them.

I think the Rangers Supporters Trust paid for the advert. It was promoting BuyRangers.

Have to imagine Rangers supporters will be happy with that. Especially the fact that they actually looked like scoring. They've had games where they've dominated possession and looked like doing nothing, even in games they've won, but there, I just knew they weren't far away from putting one in. Thought Raith started positively, but they completely faded away into nothing.

We've been pish, which is a shame because Zaliukus looks like a bomb scare. Hutton is a big battering ram but he's annoyingly effective. Hope we can at least create something in the second half and test Robinson who's been a spectator so far.

Have to say that was an absolute peach of a goal by the way. It's been all Rangers in terms of creating goal scoring opportunities. Against Hibs last week there was a slight indication Rangers were potentially turning things around and they've improved again on that today. The team need to build momentum going into the playoffs and they're going the right way about it. Still a long way to go obviously but a run of good results will build confidence.

Archived