Line of Duty.

John Lambies Doos

8 minutes ago, 54_and_counting said:

Extended trailer on the jonathan ross show, im defo fucking sure a wee part of it shows hastings in a fucking police cell

Say it aint so :(

I haven't seen it but trailers are designed to draw you in.  Looks like this one is working...

1 minute ago, pittsburgh phil said:

Did not see the undercover agent thing coming. Clear as mud as usual, red herrings all over the place. Not a fan of Steve's new beard always welcome to see his ex again, bitch that she is!

Yes she's excellent, as are his irl wife & dog that slid into his DM's.

3 hours ago, 54_and_counting said:

I loved the way the female gangsters phone rang and she let it ring, then it cuts to a shot of ted trying to phone someone, mercurio is good at putting wee bits in like that which make you think hunners of things, b*****d he is lol

Absolutely brilliant TV last night. At first I thought he was calling her as he's got her undercover, then I thought he might have been trying to phone his wife. Dunno what's going on at all. Has combo gone bad because he's been UC so long, or is he so deep he's really trying to get to the bottom of it? Can't see him allowing police officers to be murdered regardless of how important it is. Will Ted shag Kate? Will Steve go tonto because Kate has been promoted before him? How big a role will another Scottish potential baddie play?

Absolutely love Steven Graham. Can't wait for next week.

10 hours ago, pittsburgh phil said:

Did not see the undercover agent thing coming. Clear as mud as usual, red herrings all over the place. Not a fan of Steve's new beard always welcome to see his ex again, bitch that she is!

I thought the lassie being the undercover was a bit obvious and so suspected it might be the boss,using the tried and tested method of knowing him as an actor from other stuff.man,but hes in deep!